Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

Velmont

First Post
GM: It seems I'll have the honor to replace ScorpiusRisk. Thanks to his extensive notes, I'll be able to keep that story as close as possible from what ScorpiusRisk wanted first. Sadly, ScorpiusRisk only left his notes for the first part of the Trilogy of the Path of Light, so I'll hope for you he show back at some time so you can finish the trilogy.

I have read all the thread already, I liked your roleplay. I need to just review a few things before posting. Expect to go back on track by Monday, even before if I have more spare time than expected.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Velmont]Thanks!

BTW: If my petition is granted, I'd like to spend some of my DM points on Incarnation at this point. Is that acceptable?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I'll allow the XP above granted by Ozy, and any Credit anyone want to spend to be use and be effective at the next Extended Rest.

Also note that you've been welcome in this place and you might want to sleep here, or you might want to learn a bit more about the academy and his people before doing so.

In other word, very much likely the next will be soon, and you'll be able to spend your credit at that moment. If the proposal is accepted after the extended rest, depending what happen in the story, I might also allow you to spend them retroactively.[/SBLOCK]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]The credits have been approved.[/sblock]Incarnation, while the others eat, wanders the paper halls. When he sees students are instructors talking, he listens. Every place was a puzzle to be understood.

OOC: Insight +6. Not sure if you want me to roll it or you. So I'll just put that out there.

Velmont

First Post
Group, in the Dining Area
After the group have received their meals from one member of the staff. The meals is some rice with a mix of vegetable and a few pieces of meat, probably some kind of some bird. The staff offer the group some spoon. Dane is happy and quickly accept, but Rudrev declines and tries to eat the meal with some stick. He find it difficult to grab anything with it, and it takes a moment to be able to take the larger piece of meat and vegetable, but he doesn't find the way to grab a small ball of rice, it seems to fall apart each time he tries. The Warden doesn't seems to have that problem.

Raiyek and Hadrak quickly left them after they finish their meal, leaving the others with the Warden.

"If you wish to find the archive, you'll find them at the opposite side form the gate. You should find a stairway. Up allow you to enter the tower. The archives are underground."

The warden seems to ignore Dane question for the moment.

[SBLOCK=OOC][MENTION=79391]Nebten[/MENTION]: I assume you are asking about Dumon?[/SBLOCK]

Raiyek, in the Courtyard
The paladin is sitting on the ground. There is a patch of well maintained lawn surrounding a large tree that can give some shadow for the student who must train during the hot and sunny days. He is looking at a group of ten students, placed in two rows, who imitate one of the master movement in front of them. They are doing that for ten minutes before the master come to a stop.

He then turns around to look at his students. He makes a sign and the group make a circle. Two students stands up and enter the circle. They draw their weapons, sword made of bamboo. They starts to duel.

Hadrak, in the Halls
The dwarf starts to walk within the hall. He travels among the corridors of the Academy, walking between the wood and paper wall without seeing any single door. After a moment, he hears something behind him. A student have just slided a wall to get out of a room. The dwarf see a few student talking among them while one master is sitting on the ground. The master spot Hadrak and give him a warm smile.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev does his best to try and fit in, eating like the locals. The shifter sits for a while, but starts to get uncomfortable around those he doesn't know, even with Dane there. He excuses himself thereafter, trying to find Incarnation.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Just a quick note to say I'm still around too, I'll be back later today to make a proper post.

Thanks a ton Ozy for taking care of the XP (ding!), and to Velmont for taking over. Would've been sad to see this adventure die. :) Hope Scorpius comes back sometime, though.[/sblock]

Remove ads