Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

Nebten

First Post
Dane understands the overtones that are coming out of the doorway between the Headmaster & the Warden and decides to step away. The Dane makes his way over to the fountain. He takes a long look to the left and then a long look to the right. The dwarf then plops his behind on the ground near the fountain, sliding his way to its edge. He grabs each of his boots with both of his hands and pops them off his feet with a great tug, first the left then the right. The Dane then gently places his feet into the fountain, ever so careful so that his skin can adjust to the cold waters. Once his feet are ankle deep, the dwarf wiggles his toes in delight. After awhile, the Dane lays onto his back which causes his big toes to stick out of the water and begins to daze off . . .

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev waits a moment outside the archive, letting the others go in first. The shifter then steps inside, clears his throat, ans waits for the warforged to answer.

Velmont

First Post
Dane, in the Inner Garden

Dane relax and seems to forget time when his rest is disturbed by a voice. "You should put back your boots before the headmaster see you. He would be offended by such act. If you wish to rest, I'll show you where we will sleep while we stay at the academy."

The Warden wait for Dane to put back his boots to continue "Estergrin's personal effect have been left untouched. No one have yet replace his position, so his effects are still in his room. His room is locked but, we should have free access by tomorrow. It is Master Kidara who will open us his room, but he is on a field trip today and should be back later only."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
In the Archives

Incarnation goes to work, asking for materials on Mauros, Arak the Black, portals on Daunton, and any known correspondence between masters at the academy and the two mentioned. He does not have to sleep, so he is up for a long research session.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg does not have the stamina of Incarnation, though his Dwarven heritage provides him with the constitution to stay up quite late. After pouring through the books on portals, he yawns and departs. I must get some sleep and study my spellbook anew.

[sblock=OOC] What level is everyone? I am thinking of spending some DM credits to get Georg up to 7th level and now would be the time.
[/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
Dane places his boots back on while trying to walk/hop at the same time as he and the Warden make their exit.

T'marrow it is din. Sounds eventful.

Dane takes up the Warden's offer to be shown to his room. He'll spend the rest of his time there sleeping off the battle of the day. He will be sleeping in his *clothes.*

[sblock=OOC] Dane is level 6 [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Incarnation, in the archive

During the whole night, Incarnation go through the notes of old masters and history treaties. He found nothing really interesting except for a passage from a notebook taken by an ancient master who had taught to Estergrin. This was among the last entries of the old master.

I was proud of Estergrin. He was named Master. I came to his first class. He had brought an interesting theory. He was telling to the student to remain true to themselves and the teaching of their ancestor. Then, they must analyze their though with a clear mind. Once that done, they would be able to see what would be good to the empire and their people. He sounds still clumsy with the words, but I think the path he is tracing will lead to something interesting. Sadly, I might never see the result of it.

Other, in the dormitory

Dane come back to the dormitory. he is the first there to relax with the Warden. Hadrak come back a bit later, exhausted by the philosophic discussion he had with Tesubar. The other came much later, the night have fallen for a while. They have left Incanation in the archive still seeking more information.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Everyone get an extended rest and XP kick in. Time to spend RP if you wish and level up.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Nope, there is no trade. As you have seen up to now, the academy seems to provide all that is needed to their students.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Incarnation leveled; I'll put him on the Wiki tonight. Sent a copy to Velmont.

Hope Dane doesn't mind taking some damage for 'Carn once an encounter. The dwarf gets big boost to hit, damage, and defenses in trade. :)[/sblock]

Remove ads