Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"Thanks Dane, but no thanks. My sword has done me well, and I'm not as familiar with axes," Raiyek says with a smile.

"To the Warden, then. It seems our answers lie with him, and it also seems we should not waste more time than necessary." The elf lets the others get ahead of him, staying alert in case any threats approach, especially from the flanks or rear.
[sblock=OOC]Thanks Scorpius :) Raiyek is submitted for level 5 now.

Raiyek will take up the rearguard.[/sblock][sblock=Raiyek stats]Raiyek Meliam - Male Elf Paladin (Palladys) 5
Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 20; Low-light vision
AC:24, Fort:17, Reflex:18, Will:17 -- Speed:6
HP: 56/56, Bloodied:28, Surge Value:15, Surges Left:11/11
Resist 1 all, Resist 5 poison
Action Points: 1, Second Wind
Powers
Holy Strike
Ardent Strike
Divine Challenge
Lay on Hands (3/3)

Piercing Smite
Strength from Valor
Virtue
Channel Divinity
Elven Accuracy
Oath of Enmity

Paladin's Judgment
Arc of Vengeance

Woundstitch Powder
Group Awareness: All non-elf allies within 5 squares of Raiyek gain a +1 bonus to Perception.

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/L4W:pC:Raiyek_Meliam_(Lord_Sessadore)

[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Hadrak cheerfully takes place in the middle of the formation, whistling a tune, keeping up easily despite his limp.

-''Heigh ho, heigh ho, off on the road we go...''

Nebten

First Post
We dig up diamonds
By the score
A thousand rubies
Sometimes more
We don't know what we dig them for
We dig dig digga dig dig . . .

Dane croaks in chorus of Hadrak.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
As you journey north of the city, into Daunton's forests the influence of the encroaching Feywild slowly becomes clear. The roots of trees often grow large and curling above ground. Shadows seem larger and distorted. The fauna and even the grass in places takes on strange and wonderful hues.

The party approaches a river, and before Rurdev can move forward to test the waters to figures appear from hiding across the the other side. One, an older looking human, holds up a wooden staff and a bolt of lightning shoots forth toward Dane. Surprised it hits him squarely in the chest before ricocheting off into Hadrak and Incarnation.

By the river's bend, a half-orc expertly aims a bow at George and the arrows drives in deep, into his hip at an angle.

[sblock=ooc]Wizard uses Lightning Bolt on Dane. 16 vs Reflex, hits, 8 lightning damage

2 secondary attacks. Hadrak then Incarnation. 20 vs Hadrak's Reflex hits, 25 vs Incarnation's hits, 8 lightning damage.

Half-orc vs George. Crit, 14 + 4 from furious assault. 18 damage.[/sblock]

-----------------------------------------

Initiative

Round 1

21; Rurdev; E8; 51/51
18; George; G8; 22/40
18; Hadrak; E6; 44/52
17; Raiyek; B5; 56/56
9; Dane; G7; 52/60
9; Enemies
Half-orc; P17
Wizard; U5;
7; Incarnation; C6; 45/53

[sblock=Map]
River01.png
[/sblock]

Boulders and trees block line of sight. They also can give cover. Athletics 15 to climb. Climbing a tree gives you cover. Being in top of a rock gives cover if you crouch or go prone.

The striped squares in the river are deep water. They require an Athletics 17 (as part of a move action) to swim across. Fail by 4 or less and you are pulled one square toward the bottom of the map and your move actions is ended. Fail by 5 or more, and in addition you also sink 1 square, loosing a healing surge. Make a DC 21 Endurance Check if you are bloodied. Fail on three times before a success and you will drown.

All water square are considered difficult terrain and require two movement per square even with a successful Athletics check.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''That's how you know the adventure has started. Keep one alive, people, I'd like to know why they are attacking us!''

Hadrak moves to cover behind a tree and blasts the orc accross the river.

[sblock=Actions]Move: To J11
Standard: Lance of Faith on Orc (O17)
vs Orc's Ref (1d20+11=15, 1d6+10=15)

if this hit, 5 thp to George
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 44/52
HS: 9/9
AP: 1

AC: 20
For: 17
Ref: 16
Will: 22
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"Of course, across a river. Swimming is not my forte," Raiyek mutters to himself.

The paladin draws one of his javelins, runs a few strides towards the wizard, and hurls the spear towards the wizened old man. He scores a direct hit! ... On the tree next to his target. "Perhaps I should practice that, too," he comments to no one in particular.
[sblock=Actions]Minor: draw javelin
Move: to H6
Standard: BRA vs. wizard: 1d20+7-2=7 vs. AC, 1d6+3=5 damage. That'll be a miss :)[/sblock][sblock=Raiyek stats]Raiyek Meliam - Male Elf Paladin (Palladys) 5
Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 20; Low-light vision
AC:24(22), Fort:17, Reflex:18(16), Will:17 -- Speed:6
HP: 56/56, Bloodied:28, Surge Value:15, Surges Left:11/11
Resist 1 all, Resist 5 poison
Action Points: 1, Second Wind
Powers
Holy Strike
Ardent Strike
Divine Challenge
Lay on Hands (3/3)

Piercing Smite
Strength from Valor
Virtue
Channel Divinity
Elven Accuracy
Oath of Enmity

Paladin's Judgment
Arc of Vengeance

Woundstitch Powder
Group Awareness: All non-elf allies within 5 squares of Raiyek gain a +1 bonus to Perception.
Shield unequipped - effective -2 AC and Ref.

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/L4W:pC:Raiyek_Meliam_(Lord_Sessadore)

[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
-''That's how you know the adventure has started. Kepp on alive, people, I'd like to know why they are attacking us!''

Hadrak moves to cover behind a tree and blasts the orc accross the river. The divine energy just manages to hit as the half-orc tries to dodge and George feels slightly more fortified.

[sblock=Actions]Move: To J11
Standard: Lance of Faith on Orc (O17)
vs Orc's Ref (1d20+11=15, 1d6+10=15)

if this hit, 5 thp to George

**Hit.**
[/sblock]

"Of course, across a river. Swimming is not my forte," Raiyek mutters to himself.

The paladin draws one of his javelins, runs a few strides towards the wizard, and hurls the spear towards the wizened old man. He scores a direct hit! ... On the tree next to his target. "Perhaps I should practice that, too," he comments to no one in particular.

[sblock=Actions]Minor: draw javelin
Move: to H6
Standard: BRA vs. wizard: 1d20+7-2=7 vs. AC, 1d6+3=5 damage. That'll be a miss :)

**yup**[/sblock]

-----------------------------------------

Initiative

Round 1

21; Rurdev; E8; 51/51
18; George; G8; 22/40 +5 thp
18; Hadrak; J11; 44/52; +1 to defenses TENT, Acted
17; Raiyek; H6; 56/56; Acted
9; Dane; G7; 52/60
9; Enemies
Half-orc; P17; -15 hp
Wizard; U5;
7; Incarnation; C6; 45/53

[sblock=Map]
River02.png
[/sblock]

Boulders and trees block line of sight. They also can give cover. Athletics 15 to climb. Climbing a tree gives you cover. Being in top of a rock gives cover if you crouch or go prone.

The striped squares in the river are deep water. They require an Athletics 17 (as part of a move action) to swim across. Fail by 4 or less and you are pulled one square toward the bottom of the map and your move actions is ended. Fail by 5 or more, and in addition you also sink 1 square, loosing a healing surge. Make a DC 21 Endurance Check if you are bloodied. Fail on three times before a success and you will drown.

All water square are considered difficult terrain and require two movement per square even with a successful Athletics check.

Last edited:

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg grunts and he draws in a breath, holds it and yanks out the arrow. He moves towards a boulder and conjures a large ball of flame across the river. It rolls into the side of the half-orc, burning the creature and threatening with its intense heat. Be careful, there may be more of them! He moves for cover behind the boulder

[sblock=mechanics] A crit :( Well can't use my shield or staff there, but note them in my mini-stats Scorpius. Maybe I can kill the ones on the other side, even if it uses up my daily :)

Minor: Second Wind (Heals 10 and gives me Rune Scribed Soul +1/+4)
Standard: Flaming Sphere in O18 1d20+9=22 (vs Half-Orc Ref) for 2d6+10=14 fire damage. Any creature starting adjacent to the sphere takes 1d4+6=7 fire damage
Move: Walk to G12
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers: Staff of Defense (if any defense hit by less than 4) and Shield (if AC/Ref hit by less than 4)
Init: +3 Speed: 5 Perception:14 Insight: 19
AC: 19 NAD:17/17/17
HP: 32/40 Surges: 9/10 Surge Value: 10 AP: 1
Languages: Common (Allarian), Dwarven
Str:9 Dex:13 Wis:15 Con:18 Int:18 Cha:10

Powers:
At Will - Winged Horde, Thunderwave, Cantrips
Encounter: Burning Hands, Fire Shroud, Second Wind (used), Staff of Defense, Shield
Daily: Flaming Sphere (used), Staff of Fiery Might, Cloak of Resistance

Full Character Sheet
[/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
Dane pats off the eletrical burns off his new armor and his face scrunches up with rage.

If yah didn't like mi sing, just say.
Cova' mi, dwaf gonna in!

Dane charges for the river bank as fast as his stubby, beat up legs can take him then bounds across the river to the otherside. He lets out an ARG! as his arms and legs flail in the air. It is an ugly sight to see. But he lands on the otherside and scampers around the rock where the h'ork is.

[sblock=Actions] Double run. Jump L11 to Q15. End movement at R17.
Athletics (Jump) (1d20+9=29)
I like the new mapping system. Nice upgrade ;).[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases