Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Though able to move out of the goliath's clumsy swing, Incarnation cannot manage to free himself from simple bonds. You will fall, creature. Flee or be doomed.[sblock=OOC]Move to free self. Two move actions, two fail. Curse goliath.[/sblock][sblock=Incarnation (clumsy, prone)]Incarnation—Male Warforged Infernal Warlock 8
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 18
AC: 21, Fort: 23 (22), Reflex: 20 (19), Will: 21 (20)— Speed: 6; Shadow Walk
HP: 51/69, Bloodied: 34, Surge: 17, Surges left: 6/12
+2 save vs. ongoing damage
Action Points: 1/2, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 1
Powers -
Eldritch Blast
Hellish Rebuke

Infernal Moon Curse
Fiery Bolt
Chains of Levistus

Tyrannical Threat
Tyranny of Flames

Warforged Resilience
Beguiling Word
Unspeakable Bond

Shadowdance Leather Armor +1 (daily)
Spidersilk Mantle +1 (encounter)
Prison of Salzacas (encounter)

Full character sheet - PC:Incarnation (stonegod - L4W Wiki)[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I'll give a bit more time to [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION]

I'm pretty far in the writing of the second and third part of this adventure, most of my ideas are well define by now. At the end of second part, Incarnation will discover a part of origin. Things should move a bit faster from here as finally have taken to myself Scorpius' adventure and story. I hope [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION] will like what I have done with it.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Ouch! You are heavy. The downside of dwarven ale and armor...'' mutters Hadrak after being slammed by an involuntarily flying Dane. ''Oh, look, that Gray dude. Let's pull your teeth out early, if it be Eefaystos will.''

Hadrak mutters a prayer and invoke a powerful curse on Agent Gray.

OOC: Gray now has -4 to damage until the end of the of the encounter and every time he hits the penalty worsen by -2 to a max of -10. Damn but that curse is powerful.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Second Wind; +15hp, +2 all def TENT
Standard: Iron To glass on Agent Gray
vs Reflex Agent Gray (1d20+11+2=30, 2d6+5=15)

Pretty sure it hit.

Until the end of the encounter, the target takes -4 to damage rolls. Whenever the target hits with a melee attack, the penalty worsen by 2, to a maximum of -10.

Also, +1 to all my defenses until the end of the next turn
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
34/57 hp, AC 23 (20) For 20 (17) ref 19 (16) will 25 (22)[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I put a black and white icon in Incarnation room. It is his missing equipment.[/SBLOCK]

The elf summon a dark bolt that hit Dane in the back and it seems to drain Dane life force, which Bolster the elf.

Georg and Hadrak hear both one of the drow coming their way, but they are unable to see them. They both take a defensive position and feels the air moving near them. It seems they have both avoid the worst, but their opponents didn't reappeared. Dane doesn't hear the third and suddenly feels the cold blade of one of the drow in his back.

The Goliath fighting Raiyek attempt again to take his opponent to hurl it at Hadrak. Raiyek is taken by surprise and his feet leave the ground. Hadrak, having seen it coming, avoid to get hit again by one of his companion.

The other Goliath laugh at Incarnation and swing his club again, and that time, hit him. "Your friends are too late to save you. I'll make a clock out of your little pieces."

Agent Grey stands up. "You come to my land with a traitor, you steal books to an academy and you flee the justice. But the justice will find you. I will always find you." He then slice at Dane, but the dwarf can evade most of the blow and suffer only a flesh wound, but feels pretty weak.

Map

[SBLOCK=Mechanic]
Georg: Miss everyone.
Dane: Hit
Raiyek: Hit
Incarnation: Miss both untie attempt.
Hadrak: Hit

Apprentice
Start: Recharge Chill Grave (1d6=3) Nope.
Standard: Bone Dart vs Refl on Dane (1d20+10=19, 1d6+4=7) Hit for 7 damages and Dane gains 5 necrotic ongoing damages (save ends)
Minor: False Life: +12 THP
Move: Walk to O18

Follower 1
Start: Recharge Invisibility (1d6=5) Yeap.
Move: Walk to N22
Standard: Scimitar vs AC on Georg (1d20+13=15, 1d8+2d6+3=14) Miss
Minor: Invisibility

Follower 2
Start: Recharge Invisible (1d6=3) Nope.
Move: Walk to K24
Standard: Scimitar vs AC on Hadrak (1d20+13=15, 1d8+2d6+3=14) Miss

Follower 3
Start: Recahrge Invisibility (1d6=5) Yeap.
Move: Walk to M24
Standard: Scimitar vs AC on Dane (1d20+13=33, 1d8+2d6+3=19), Critical (1d8=3). Hit for 26 damage.
Minor: Invisibility

Goliath 1
Start: Recharge Foe-Hurler (1d6=6) Yeap.
Standard: Foe-Hurler vs Refl on Raiyek; Secondary Attack on Hadrak; (1d20+8=27, 2d8+5=10, 1d20+7=8, 2d8+5=12) Hit Raiyek for 10 damages, pushed 1 squares and fall prone. Miss Hadrak.
Move: Shift to K21

Goliath 2
Standard: Club vs AC on Incarnation (1d20+11=28, 2d6+5=13) Hit for 13 damages.

Agent Gray
Move: Stand Up
Standard: Quick Slice vs AC on Dane (1d20+16=34, 4d6+1=10) Hit Dane for 10 damages
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Status]
Georg: 36/52, HS 5/10, AP 1;
Dane: 7(2)/66, HS 4/12, AP 1; Bloodied; 5 necrotic ongoing damages (save ends)
Incarnation: 38/69, HS 5/12, AP 1;
Hadrak: 34/57, HS 2/9, AP 2; +3 def UEoNT;
Raiyek: 45/62, HS 4/11, AP 1;

Follower 1: HP: -0; AC:?/F:?/R:?/W:?; Invisible
Follower 2: HP: -0; AC:?/F:?/R:?/W:?;
Follower 3: HP: -0; AC:?/F:?/R:?/W:?; Invisible
Goliath 1: HP: -8; AC:18/F:?/R:?/W:?; Marked by Dane
Goliath 2: HP: -0; AC:?/F:?/R:?/W:?; Cursed
Apprentice: HP: -0(+12); AC:?/F:?/R:?/W:?;
Agent Gray: HP: -26; AC:23/F:?/R:21/W:?; Prone, Marked by Dane, -4 melee damages

Used power:
Dane: Villain's Menace
Georg: Cloak of Resistance, Horrid Whispers, Summon Magma Beast, Fire Shroud
Hadrak: Shield of Faith, Second Wind, Iron To glass
Incarnation: Tyrannical Threat
Raiyek: Lay on Hand x1, Paladin's Judgment, Cloak of Resistance

Follower 1: Invisibility used
Follower 2: Invisibility used
Follower 3: Invisibility used
Goliath 1: Foe-Hurler used
Goliath 2:
Apprentice: Chill Grave used, False Life used
Agent Gray: Pull of the Fourth Sword used[/SBLOCK][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
Dane's back seizes on him after the dark bolt strikes him leaving him open to attacks by his flanking assailants. He coughs up blood and bile while nearly falling to the ground. He braces himself on his axe while holding onto his amulet with his shield hand.

Give me strength to slay thy enemies.

A light radiates from the amulet causing Dane's skin to glow while healing his wounds. During the moment of distraction, Dane's axe appears to double in size making it a bit difficult to weild. Dane swings low on Agent Grey in an attempt to cut through the warrior's defenses.

Yur da worst hosts, EVAR! If ye call justice murder, din' I got yur justice right her'!

[sblock=Actions] Minor Action: Second Wind with Amulet of Life spending 2 HS's for 32 hps. +2 to all def TENT.
Free Action: Activate Reckless Waraxe ability -2 to AC, +2 to dmg.TENT
Standard action: Probing Strike with Mark
Saving throw vs Necro
[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incaration continues to struggle in vain.[sblock=OOC]Rope again. The dice hate me. Wake me when I'm dead.[/sblock][sblock=Incarnation (clumsy, prone)]Incarnation—Male Warforged Infernal Warlock 8
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 18
AC: 21, Fort: 23 (22), Reflex: 20 (19), Will: 21 (20)— Speed: 6; Shadow Walk
HP: 38/69, Bloodied: 34, Surge: 17, Surges left: 6/12
+2 save vs. ongoing damage
Action Points: 1/2, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 1
Powers -
Eldritch Blast
Hellish Rebuke

Infernal Moon Curse
Fiery Bolt
Chains of Levistus

Tyrannical Threat
Tyranny of Flames

Warforged Resilience
Beguiling Word
Unspeakable Bond

Shadowdance Leather Armor +1 (daily)
Spidersilk Mantle +1 (encounter)
Prison of Salzacas (encounter)

Full character sheet - PC:Incarnation (stonegod - L4W Wiki)[/sblock]

Last edited:

johnmeier1

Explorer
Where is our friend, fiend! Georg yells as he draws in a deep breath. He holds it for a moment before throwing his staves out towards the drow with a wave of fire away from his allies. Spinning as his cloak shimmers, he throws a fireball at the far goliath and apprentice.

OOC: Minor: Perception to find Incarnation
Minor: Second Wind heals 13 (gain +1 to hit +4 to damage with arcane TENT)
Standard: Burning Hands M24-I28 (hits both Followers 2&3, +2 from Destructive Wizardry) 21 fire damage
AP: Fire Burst at N19 only hits Goliath 1 for 25 fire damage
Instinctive Action: Magma Beast slams Agent Grey (miss)
Georg is again slowed TENT

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers: Shield (if AC/Ref hit by less than 4), Staff of Defense (if any defense hit by less than 4)
Status: +2 to defenses, +1 to hit and +4 to damage with arcane TENT, slowed TENT
Init: +4 Speed: 5 Perception:15 Insight: 20
AC: 20 NAD:18/18/18
HP: 49/52 Surges: 4/10 Surge Value: 13 AP: 0
Languages: Common (Allarian), Dwarven
Str:8 Dex:13 Wis:15 Con:18 Int:18 Cha:10

Powers:
At Will: Winged Horde, Thunderwave, Cantrips
Encounter: Boots of Rapid Motion, Burning Hands, Fire Burst, Fire Shroud, Second Wind, Shield, Staff of Defense
Daily: Cloak of Resistance, Horrid Whispers, Staff of Fiery Might, Summon Magma Beast, Wizard's Escape

Full Character Sheet
[/sblock]

[sblock=magma beast]
AC: 20 NAD:18/18/18 Resist: fire 5 Speed 4 (8 while charging)
HP: 26/26 (When the summoned creature drops to 0 hit points, it is destroyed, and you lose a healing surge. If you have no healing surges left, you instead take damage equal to half your bloodied value).
Standard Action: Melee 1; targets one creature; +10 vs Reflex; 1d10+7 fire damage, and the target takes ongoing 5 fire damage and is slowed (save ends both).
Intrinsic Nature: If you haven't given the magma beast any commands by the end of your turn, it attacks an adjacent creature or charges the nearest creature it can charge and makes its listed attack (above) in place of a melee basic attack. Otherwise it moves its speed toward the nearest enemy. In addition, you are slowed until the end of your next turn
Symbiosis: While the summoned magma beast is present, you can shift 2 squares with a move action. Each creature that you hit with a basic or at-will attack cannot shift until the end of its next turn.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek stands to face the goliath again, making a lunge at the goliath as he prays his attack lands. "Palladys, grant us strength, help me stand," the elf mutters in prayer. He is satisfied to feel his blade sink into the goliath, then the paladin resumes a defensive stance and awaits the counterattack.
[sblock=Actions]I think Raiyek should be at 45 hp - he's taken 2 hits and has resist all 1, doesn't look like you've taken it into account. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Move: Stand.
Standard: Piercing Smite on goliath 1, marked if hit.
Minor: renew DC on goliath 1.[/sblock][sblock=Raiyek stats]Raiyek Meliam - Male Elf Paladin (Palladys) 6
Passive Perception: 23, Passive Insight: 21; Low-light vision
AC:25, Fort:19, Reflex:20, Will:19 -- Speed:6
HP: 45/62, Bloodied:31, Surge Value:16, Surges Left:4/11
Resist 1 all, Resist 5 poison
Action Points: 1, Second Wind
Powers
Holy Strike
Ardent Strike
Divine Challenge
Lay on Hands (2/3)

Piercing Smite
Strength from Valor
Virtue
Valiant Rush
Channel Divinity
Elven Accuracy
Oath of Enmity

Paladin's Judgment
Arc of Vengeance

Woundstitch Powder
Cloak of Resistance

Group Awareness: All non-elf allies within 5 squares of Raiyek gain a +1 bonus to Perception.

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/L4W:pC:Raiyek_Meliam_(Lord_Sessadore)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Let's see what my god feel about your justice, drone.'' Hadrak shouts.

A powerful wave of radiant light washes over the battlefiel, blasting Gray and two of his acolytes. Meanwhile, Dane feels good as new, not to mention blessed.

OOC: Dane and Georg will have +2 to all of their attacks on their next turn

Dane also gains +2 to all defenses TENT and 27 hp (at the cost of one surge)from defensive healing word feat. Hadrak has +1 to all defenses TENT.

Having hit once, Gray is now at -6 to dmg, on his way to being neutered. Hopefully literally.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard
Divine Glow vs ref 1:Agent Gray 2:Follower 1 3:Follower 3 (1d20+11=23, 1d20+11=31, 1d20+11=30, 1d8+10=12)

Hit everone and crits Follower 1!
Critical Damage on FOllower 1 (2d6+18=25)

Minor: Healing word on Dane
Healing Word on Dane (2d6+21=27)

Move: :):):):) to K24 (one square left)

edit: of course I meant shift. Guess what was the typo?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads