Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]I can, but the goal is to get free, get up, then spend AP to try to take the wind out of Agent Gray. The goliath is a distraction.

That's the plan anyway. :)[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I can, but the goal is to get free, get up, then spend AP to try to take the wind out of Agent Gray. The goliath is a distraction.

That's the plan anyway. :)

Fine that you have plans. Too bad a rope of warforged bane come into your plan... I didn't even knew I had it. I'll need to use detect magic on my items more often[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC: Didn't the followers all get thunderwaved by Georg just before I acted? I figured they were all pushed away 2 square (Georg has Wis 15) so I was safe from OA so how come I got hit?

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]As I state it earlier, push, pull and slide power are optional. You can forced move someone UP to the number of square, unless the power state otherwise (like a power where you must pull someone next to you). So [MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION] said:

OOC: Only push follower 1
[/SBLOCK]

Nebten

First Post
Dane gives Georg a slide-ways glace at his request. The stout dwarf then positions himself in a defensive stance while making a wild swing at the doppelganger. Fall down ya bug, it'll be better for everybody!

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Shielding Sides, +2 to AC & Ref, don't grant combat advantage to flanking foes.
Standard: Brash Strike
Reserve the right to the move action depending on outcome of Brash Strike
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Dane hit and Agent Grey is still standing. FYI, he was still unbloodied at -69 and he was bloodied at -105...[/SBLOCK]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Just a little more, guys, hang on just a little longer, we got them were we want them!'' shouts Hadrak, backing his encouragement with Eefaystos blessing.

OOC: Raiyek is free from his ongoing damage, Dane gains 26hp and +2 to all defenses TENT, and Hadrak gains +1 to all defenses TENT (from armor)

[sblock=Actions]
Standard
Sacred Flame vs Goliath 1 reflex (1d20+11=18, (1d6+10)/2=)

Hit for 7 (includes weakened conditions), free save for Raiyek

Free Save for Raiyek (1d20=14) made it

Move: I22 (within range of healing word for Dane)

Minor: Healing word on Dane
Healing Word (2d6+5=10)

He should heal 10 + 16 = 26

Also gains +2 defenses TENT from defnesive healing word feat.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I'll update sometime today. If [MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION] havn't posted Raiyek action, I'll NPC him.

Velmont

First Post
Raiyek feels better as Hadrak powers ward him from the draining power of the Apprentice. He take a swing and deal a great deal of damage to the Goliath. The Goliath falls under the blow, but as his body hit the ground, it explode into a dark cloud that is quickly disperse by the wind. Raiyek quickly move to bracket the drow and challenge him.

The Goliath inside the house continue to club to death Incarnation, but show some sign of frustration at the resilience of the warforged.

The drow engaged against Raiyek, seeing the Goliath dead, turn invisible and decide to disengage and try to stab Hadrak who as been healing Dane at repetition, but Hadrak hears the footstep and evade the sword of the drow.

Dane situation seems to worsen as the Apprentice gang up with the three opponents he already face. He evades the spell of the apprentice and the sword of one drow but the second drow, who was invisible and Agent Grey both find their mark. Dane is still standing, but things are dire for him.

Map

[SBLOCK=Mechanic]
Georg: Hit Gray and Follower 1 only. Shift to K23. Magma miss
Incarnation: Start to free himself. Finally!
Dane: Hit Agent Gray
Hadrak: Hit Goliath and heal Dane.

Raiyek:
Standard: Holy Strike vs AC on Goliath 1 (1d20+11=30, 1d10+7=17) Hit and Goliath 1 is out of combat.
Move: Shift to M23
Minor: Divine challenge Follower 2

Goliath 1
Goliath 1 body disappear harmlessly.

Goliath 2
Standard: Club vs AC on Incarnation (1d20+9=26, 2d6+5=9) Hit for 9 damages.

Follower 1
Start: Recharge (1d6=3) No
Standard: Scimitar vs AC on Dane (1d20+11=22, 1d8+3=7) Miss

Follower 2
Start: Recharge (1d6=6) Yes
Minor: Invisibility
Move: Walk to J22
Standard: Scimitar vs AC on Hadrak (1d20+13=15, 1d8+2d6+3=14) Miss and takes 8 radiant damage from Divine Challenge.

Follower 3
Start: Recharge (1d6=6) Yes
Minor: Invisibility
Standard: Scimitar vs AC on Dane (1d20+11=30, 1d8+3=4) Hit for 16 damages.

Agent Gray:
Standard: Quick Slice vs AC on Dane (1d20+16=31, 4d6-5=10) Hit for 10 damages.

Apprentice:
Start: Recharge (1d6=2) Chill Grave doesn't recharge.
Standard: Bone Dart vs Refl on Dane (1d20+10=14, 1d6+4=8) Miss

[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Status]
Georg: 38/52, HS 4/10, AP 0;
Dane: 19/66, HS 0/12, AP 1; Bloodied; +2 to AC & Ref, don't grant combat advantage to flanking foes;
Incarnation: 50/69, HS 4/12, AP 1; Prone; Cannot Stand Up
Hadrak: 23/57, HS 2/9, AP 2; Bloodied;
Raiyek: 37/62(+2), HS 3/11, AP 1;

Follower 1: HP: 14/57; AC:20/F:17/R:20/W:19; Bloodied;
Follower 2: HP: 1/57; AC:20/F:17/R:20/W:19; Bloodied; Invisible
Follower 3: HP: 12/57; AC:20/F:17/R:20/W:19; Bloodied; Invisible
Goliath 2: HP: 86/86; AC:18/F:?/R:16/W:17; Cursed
Apprentice: HP: -0(+12); AC:?/F:?/R:?/W:?;
Agent Gray: HP: 54/188; AC:23/F:19/R:21/W:22; Bloodied; Marked by Dane; -10 melee damages;

Used power:
Dane: Villain's Menace, Comeback Strike, Probing Attack
Georg: Cloak of Resistance, Horrid Whispers, Summon Magma Beast, Fire Shroud, Burning Hands, Fire Burst
Hadrak: Shield of Faith, Second Wind, Iron To glass, Divine Glow, Healing Word x1
Incarnation: Tyrannical Threat
Raiyek: Lay on Hand x1, Paladin's Judgment, Arc of Vengence Cloak of Resistance, Piercing Smite, Strength from Valor

Follower 1: Invisibility used
Follower 2: Invisibility used
Follower 3: Invisibility used
Goliath 2:
Apprentice: Chill Grave used, False Life used
Agent Gray: Pull of the Fourth Sword used[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Environment]Even if the map doesn't show it, assume there is a window on each wall that give in the outside for each room. The window is in the middle of the wall. All windows will be the same:

- 4 feet wide by 3 feet tall
- Wooden shutters on each windows, and they are all shut but not lock.
- Opening it is a minor action.
- Shutter block Line of Sight and Line of Effect when shut.
- Going through a windows is an Athletic DC 15 and cost 2 squares of movement to pass through
- Going from the outside to the inside, the shutter need to be open.
- Going from the inside to the outside doesn't need the shutter to be open, it will open as you pass through.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases