Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The warforged stood, looking at the goliath passively. Agent Grey, the traitor, will fall where he kneels. Fate demands it of all that attempt to stop us. You think you shall fare better. With that, he flicks his wand, burning everything around the goliath, himself included. I will survive this. You decide if you will.[sblock=OOC]Stand. Fiery Bolt vs G2 w/ curse and prime shot: Hit, 19 fire dmg (11 to Incarnation for being adjacent).

Remember, AG has a -2 to the save.[/sblock][sblock=Incarnation (bloodied)]Incarnation—Male Warforged Infernal Warlock 8
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 18
AC: 21, Fort: 23 (22), Reflex: 20 (19), Will: 21 (20)— Speed: 6; Shadow Walk
HP: 25/69, Bloodied: 34, Surge: 17, Surges left: 4/12
+2 save vs. ongoing damage
Action Points: 0/2, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 1
Powers -
Eldritch Blast
Hellish Rebuke

Infernal Moon Curse
Fiery Bolt
Chains of Levistus

Tyrannical Threat
Tyranny of Flames

Warforged Resilience
Beguiling Word
Unspeakable Bond

Shadowdance Leather Armor +1 (daily)
Spidersilk Mantle +1 (encounter)
Prison of Salzacas (encounter)

Full character sheet - PC:Incarnation (stonegod - L4W Wiki)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
Seeing Agent Grey flail around the ground, Dane stares down at him long and hard. He takes in and exples two deep breaths as the combat around him starts to slow down.

"He who so sheds dwarf blood, by a dwarf shall his blood be shed. Death is the only way out."

He raises his axe high above his head and let's out a primal yell (activating Berserker Axe Power (minor action), Grant a +2 power bonus to hit & damage rolls with this weapon and take a -5 penality to all defenses. Gain 5 resistance to all damage.). The enraged fighter brings it down in an attempt to severe the dopplegangers black-eyed head from its lithe ever changing body.

As the blood pools from the neck stump of Agent Grey, Dane allows it to stain his boots just a little bit. Seeing the other 2 drow fallen at his feet (right?), Dane walks past Raiyek with a friendly clasp on the shoulder as a sign of thanks. He moves to I22 while calling out with a frothy roar, "Hey giant! Come out and dance with some devils!"

Edit: Hit AC 32 for 18 points of damage.

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
OOC: SOB, I'm going to get my kill stolen. I'm willing to activate my Berserker Axe just to kill the bastard, if the DM allows.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=79391]Nebten[/MENTION]: You can edit your post, as long as you don't use more action that your are allowed and doesn't reroll anything, I have no problem with that.

Nebten

First Post
OOC: I see there is another thread with part 2, yet part 1 is not done yet . . . kinda confused. I know Dane has been taking a beating and all.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Good observation, [MENTION=79391]Nebten[/MENTION], as I've stated earlier, this is the last encounter. Also, [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] had expressed the will to join up with his new character, Sigarr. I've start the thread for Sigarr intoduction and you'll join him as soon as this part is finished.

Now, I'm just wondreing what is happening with [MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION].

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Urk, sorry about that guys. Trying to balance a wife, 3 hobbies, and 2 jobs is ... tricky, shall we say?

Anyway, I'll get an IC post together tonight - at work right now. Again, really sorry for going MIA (again). :([/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"I'll tie this one up, finish off that goliath!" Raiyek shouts to no one in particular, chasing into the trees after the elven mage. "You won't get away that easily!" he yells as he closes in on his quarry, blade flashing and a spurt of blood splattering on the dead leaves below the trees.
[sblock=OOC]I'm assuming that Nebten is right and both followers are down.

Move: to R18
Minor: OoE on apprentice
Standard: Charge to T16 and Ardent Strike vs. Apprentice. Hits AC 31 for 6 damage, and follower is subject to divine sanction TENT. OoE expires.

Sorry, got names confused. :-S Those rolls are all supposed to be vs. the Apprentice, since I think the followers are all gone.[/sblock][sblock=Raiyek stats]Raiyek Meliam - Male Elf Paladin (Palladys) 6
Passive Perception: 23, Passive Insight: 21; Low-light vision
AC:25, Fort:19, Reflex:20, Will:19 -- Speed:6
HP: 32/62, Bloodied:31, Surge Value:16, Surges Left:2/11
Resist 1 all, Resist 5 poison
Action Points: 0, Second Wind
Powers
Holy Strike
Ardent Strike
Divine Challenge
Lay on Hands (1/3)

Piercing Smite
Strength from Valor
Virtue
Valiant Rush
Channel Divinity
Elven Accuracy
Oath of Enmity

Paladin's Judgment
Arc of Vengeance

Woundstitch Powder
Cloak of Resistance

Group Awareness: All non-elf allies within 5 squares of Raiyek gain a +1 bonus to Perception.

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/L4W:pC:Raiyek_Meliam_(Lord_Sessadore)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads