Planes Above: Secrets of the Astral Sea

Crothian

First Post
My copy of the book came today. I read over most of it and it like the other planar books is full of great descriptions of ideas of the planes. It doesn't seem to overlap with what we've seen before and nicely adds and augments the bit in Manual of the Planes. There seems to be fewer encounters and creatures in this book and has more space for just text though I've not done a comparison to see if that is just my impression or actual. The art in this book is really good.

Crothian

First Post
There's 45 monsters through out the book and I'm not going to list them all. Burning Devil is a level 4 minion with the next lowest level 12 (Spined devil Ravager). The highest is the Hundred Handed who is elite Soldier 29. THere are 6 leaders: Banesworn War Priest, Githyanki Ghustil, Astral Giant Blazing Javelineer, Quom Desperate, Void Nexus Nullifier, and the Luthic.

Mirtek

Hero
There's 45 monsters through out the book and I'm not going to list them all. Burning Devil is a level 4 minion with the next lowest level 12 (Spined devil Ravager). The highest is the Hundred Handed who is elite Soldier 29.
So no new deity or primordial? Any archdevils?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases