What's on your mind?
+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Wednesday, 14th April, 2010, 04:27 PM #1
Time Agent (Lvl 24)
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- Read 20 Reviews
- Blog Entries
ø Ignore Morrus
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Game Night, Chapter Twenty Two (Escape & Evasion)
- The 22nd chapter of Jonny Nexus' hilarious ENnie-nominated novel, Game Night. Our heroes have met the captain who drives the world... and killed him. What will happen next? Read on!
- Pre-Release Review of Amethyst: Foundations by Dias Ex Machina (Part 2) Check out the second part of the Pre-Release Review of the ground-breaking Amethyst: Foundations, discussing the new classes, feats, and high-tech equipment which makes this D&D 4E compatible world setting so unique!
- Free Pathfinder Spell Card Generator Perram's Spellbook lets you create custom generated spell cards for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Supports all Core Rulebook spells, and you can filter the spells by class and spell level, or even enter your own custom spells.
- The Ghoulish Succubus from Jennifer's Body The RPG Examiner shows how Megan Fox can make life difficult for your PCs.
- Hunted Necromancers of the Northwest's Justin Holloway provides an exciting encounter where the PCs become the targets of a hungry vampire couple.
- $1 for Ave Molech "We're trying hard to break 1,000 copies of Ave Molech sold on RPGNow/DTRPG - to do this, as well as say "Thank You" to you who have supported us in the past, we're offering Ave Molech (Second Edition) for a buck. Yup, that's right $1.00. And want to know something else? You can forward this code on to your friends and get them in on this deal too! Keep in mind the coupon code will only work until May 1st - so get on it quick!"
[imager]http://www.enworld.org/newsimages/dd8_1.jpg[/imager]Legend of the Five Rings 4th Edition Designer Diaries
The eighth of the official design diaries for Alderac Entertainment Group's 4th edition of Legend of the Five Rings has been posted here on EN World. The diaries highlight the development process, preview art, and more! This installment is titled "Designing Schools - Bushi".
Here's the schedule for the full series:
- January 8: The Anatomy of a New Edition
- January 20: The Philosophy of 4th Edition
- February 3: Correcting the Mistakes of the Past
- February 17: Timeline Neutrality and Finding the Clan Themes
- March 3: The "Feel" of Rokugan
- March 17: Designing Skills
- March 31: Designing Advantages & Disadvantages
- April 14: Designing Schools - Bushi
- April 28: Designing Schools - Courtier
- May 12: Designing Schools - Shugenja
- May 26: Designing Secondary Systems
- Age of Cthulhu 3 Art Gallery Age of Cthulhu 3: Shadows of Leningrad features more sinister illustrations of the worldwide Cthulhu mythos. Goodman Games has uploaded an art gallery from the upcoming adventure.
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 26th May, 2010, 11:28 AM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 12th May, 2010, 09:23 AM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 28th April, 2010, 01:15 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 21st April, 2010, 06:49 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 7th April, 2010, 05:43 PM