Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

Leif

Adventurer
Perhaps the Dirge Singer would give up some of the usual benefits of bardic music in favor of using perform to Summon Undead as the spells of the same name?
Ooooooh, Leify likes! Run with this Scotty! :D
Oh, right - 'cause any class that has access to turn/rebuke can do it by the time they can cast 2nd level spells anyway. Dirge Singer levels would stack with levels of other classes that can turn/rebuke for purposes of that ability, right?
Sounds reasonable indeed.
Up to you how easy/hard you make it to qualify - it's your PrC!
Who is this addressed toward? If it's to me, then I totally deny this allegation! I thought that this was a collective effort.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Not to put a damper on the discussions but there is a Dirgesinger prestige class in the Libris Mortis. It also has the Requiem feat that lets Bard's Song abilities affect undead at half duration. There is also a Gravesinger in Dragon 311 but I haven't seen it.

Leif

Adventurer
Not to put a damper on the discussions but there is a Dirgesinger prestige class in the Libris Mortis. It also has the Requiem feat that lets Bard's Song abilities affect undead at half duration. There is also a Gravesinger in Dragon 311 but I haven't seen it.
That's a pretty 'damping' non-damper! :) Ah, well, back to the drawing board....

Libris Mortis ... Go figure

Leif

Adventurer
The question is, do I have a copy of Libris Mortis? Seems like maybe I do, but I'm just not sure.... Got to dive into my stack of books and do some searching, I guess. :)

Leif

Adventurer
Anyway, what I'd like to do with this game is get on past the orc-bashing and get back to my original intentions of doing more wizardly-type stuff, item crafting, spell research, consulting with rulers and offering arcane solutions to the problems of government, and of course a healthy dose of plane-hopping and taking on the friendly local Outsiders! Any preferences or thoughts along those lines?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Anyway, what I'd like to do with this game is get on past the orc-bashing

whach get when you cross an orc with a neo otyugh? a baby orc!

uh, you said to get past that didn't ya?

ok, thoughts on the game. Hmmmm. let me think about this . . .

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases