Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

Lou

Explorer
We give permission to Ryan to at least hangout here and chat with us, but the subject of 4 e (anything) is to be considered forbiddin. We have spoken.

Was that a unamimous declaration of the entities known collectively as Scott DeWar, or are there a few in dissent? Inquiring mind(s) want to know. :hmm:

Leif

Adventurer
Cool! Thanks, Kerlan. I tried playing with it a little bit, and my initial impression is that it's much harder to use than Excel, but it does look very cool. Guess I might have to invest a little time in learning it one of these days.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
humble request for rules change:

I hereby request of his most exellent greatness, Leif, that a rules change be considered.

This rule is of the pathfinder rules for spellcasters in reguards to casting orisons and cantrips. this rule is simply that you dont lose the cantrip or orison once has been cast, only that to change it it must be done when studieing spells.

the time of the change is humbly request to happen at the next time we study for new spells.

SD

ps: remember, this is a HUMBLE request.

Leif

Adventurer
And the really scary thing is that the opponent located in the area you are now entering is NOT the Big Bad of this module! :devil: (Think of this as a good warm-up.)

Remove ads