Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

Scotley

Hero
"Perhaps we should establish a secure base of operations to begin hostilities against the dragon. We do have a considerable collection of items that might be useful and better still items that could be traded for things we need," suggests Tylara simply.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I like that idea actually. then hire a friendly occupying force and defeat the nasties in the land! on a side note, I have seen words like nasties not be in my spell check dictionary, as I would expect, but I have seen words tied to sci fi genera not get checked by the checker program. weird.

Scott DeWar

"Perhaps we should establish a secure base of operations to begin hostilities against the dragon. We do have a considerable collection of items that might be useful and better still items that could be traded for things we need," suggests Tylara simply.
I think you meant to post that in the other thread. I took care of it for you

Scott DeWar

this was posted in another thread to lief, and I am curious to know if you guys want to gloss over the trip back to the academy or do the cross land journey?

. . . . . edit
Leif, Your Whirtlestaff's game, I have stuff I am wanting to post for what we are about to do, but I need to know, are we going to gloss over the trip to the academy for expedience sake?

Yeah, we can, if that's what everybody wants. It's the first time that you've returned to the Academy since the game began, though, so that does see, like a bit of a waste.

I will post this in your game thread and see what the other two say.

Remove ads