Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Anyway, what I'd like to do with this game is get on past the orc-bashing and get back to my original intentions of doing more wizardly-type stuff, item crafting, spell research, consulting with rulers and offering arcane solutions to the problems of government, and of course a healthy dose of plane-hopping and taking on the friendly local Outsiders! Any preferences or thoughts along those lines?

well, ok. here is my take. plane shifting I always felt to be that of a more high level of character like in the range of 8 to 12 or so.

Leif

Adventurer
well, ok. here is my take. plane shifting I always felt to be that of a more high level of character like in the range of 8 to 12 or so.
Ok, I'll buy that. But you're on your way, eh? Anyway, plane shifting via the spell of the same name was not what I meant, anyway. I'm going to hush now, before I give away too much of my plans.... :devil:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
so since it has been so long since we started looking for tese orcs, what was the reason we were doing so? and what are you doing up at midnight on a sunday night?

Leif

Adventurer
You began the adventure looking for a certain mischievous evil wizard, one Larin Karr, at the suggestion of Magus Crus. Magus Crus knew Larin Karr from Karr's brief stint at Whirtlestaff's when Crus was a professor there. You found some signs that Larin Karr had been in Pembrose fairly recently in the dugeon beneath Boris's inn, but your search has led you pretty much all over Quail Valley. Anyway, while searching for clues to the whereabouts of Larin Karr, you ran across clues to the existence of the White Fist Orcs and decided that an orc-slaying interlude was in order.

And I really ought to be in bed, and I'm going very soon. What's your excuse?

KerlanRayne

Explorer
DOH! I was going through the old thread and I realized who that halfling was that we ran into.

"Although, I will tell you that I have heard stories that there is a wicked priest who lives in a small warren of caves not too far from the White Fist Orcs in the Gaskar Hills. Evil little halfling he is, priest of Nergal. Take care if you run across him, for I understand that he has a number of pet worgs. Nasty beasts those!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases