Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
like this?

maxresdefault.jpg

Leif

Adventurer
Friendly Reminder

In case anyone may have forgotten, each PC who participated in the reclaiming of the disused keep from the interloping Hobgoblins was made a Knight of Quail Valley by Lord Kyle. That means that each such PC has a nifty "badge-like" device to carry in a pocket or pouch or to affix to a shield or armor (it's a small metal representation of the keep), and each such PC has the authority to perform certain quasi-law enforcement-like duties (don't ask me what, just let me know if you want to try to pull something, and I'll let you know if it will fly). Mainly, it's honorific only -- gets you a good hitching post, maybe a free dessert with your 5 gp meal, folks look up to you, stuff like that. There may be additional perqs later. Hey! It's later -- got one -- Knights of Quail Valley are entitled to a 10% discount on all spells and casting services from Whirtlestaff's Wizards Academy. This campus of Whirtlestaff's is also sometimes referred to as the Quail Valley Wizards Academy.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
What the hell, she'll get the 10% discount on shoes, too, as long as she buys them from Esmerelda's Witchy Haberdashery. The catch is the only footgear they sell is rugged combat boots. (Mostly reclaimed from fallen granny soldiers.)

But seriously, you can probably also get the Kinght of Quail Valley discount on magic items and basically anything you normally buy from Whirtlestaff's.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases