Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

Scotley

Hero
I don't have any experience points down for Tylara since March of last year.

Can anyone fill in some gaps for me:

Exp. 11,094/15000 (official total from the DM 1/11/09) +175 for G. Cube (3-10-09) +575 white fist orcs 6/22/10

Leif

Adventurer
My original plan was just to give everyone's new total xp, instead of an amount to add. Unfortunately, Manny's LA complicates things. [Shame on you, Mowgli! :p]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Not at all! Just subract 3000 from everyone else's total to get Manny's (or just give the totals and I'll do the subtracting).

That works, right? He's got a +2 LA, 3000 XP gets everyone else to 3rd level which is where he'd have been level one.

Leif

Adventurer
Very well, maybe it's not as complicated as I thought. Everyone please re-set your xp total to 12,350, well, everyone but Mowgli that is, and Mowgli, you work your magic with that number and get Manny's correct total. I'm just guessing, but would that be 9,350?

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Very well, maybe it's not as complicated as I thought. Everyone please re-set your xp total to 12,350, well, everyone but Mowgli that is, and Mowgli, you work your magic with that number and get Manny's correct total. I'm just guessing, but would that be 9,350?
I think you're cutting us short. Here are some of my famous quotes.
11,094 + 175 + 225 + 450 = 11,944 xp
I'm pretty sure that I did. We'll just say add a total of 350xp now instead of the 175 that I mentioned before to cover the possibility that I omitted some earlier.
For all combat, interactions with the White Fist Orc tribe, and journeying across the Underdark up to this point, the Wizards are awarded: 575 xp each.
That's 11,944 + 350 (Owlbears) + 575 (Orcs) = 12,869. You want to stick with that or round it up a bit?

Last edited:

Remove ads