Thursday, April 15, 2010

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[imager]http://www.enworld.org/newsimages/tapatalk.jpg[/imager]EN World will be closed for maintenance

EN World will be down for maintenance (we're upgrading MySQL) from approximately 2am-6am US central time tonight - Thursday night-Friday morning. Follow Morrus on Twitter for updates while the site is down.

iPhone/iPod Applications for RPGs
  • I've updated the list of iPhone and iPod applications for RPGs with TAPATALK, an application designed for reading web forums like EN World on a mobile device. I've been using it myself for the last day, and it works great.
D&D 4th Edition News
  • Review: "The Plane Above" The Astral Sea is presented as many things, including a former battlefield from the Dawn War, the home of the gods, the setting for the afterlives of mortal worshipers of the gods, and the home of native astral races such as the couatls, githyanki, maruts, and the quom.
  • Dungeon Master Guys Podcast A brand new, half-hour long podcast by DMs, for DMs, dedicated to helping you improve your game.

Pathfinder/D&D 3.5 News
  • Blast Puppy Introducing the Blast Puppy, a psionic, sonic blast shrieking, fire-breathing, lightning-paw-shooting dog that will attack you for no reason.
  • Into the Armory Necromancers of the Northwest has released their second supplement for 3.5/Pathfinder. Entitled "Into the Armory" it promises players a wide variety of new and exciting armor, weapons, and equipment, and is available for download 100% free of charge.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases