An immortal cupcake for Ka'yn

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I've posted. I'll keep this very brief. I opened my own business, making cupcakes and cookies. The theme of my cupcakes are being named after very important people in my life. Ka'yn was indeed one of them. Today "The Immortal Bakery" (on Facebook) announced "The Ka'yn", an orange rosemary cupcake with a light orange frosting. As soon as I tasted it I knew I had to pay homage and name it after her. After all she loved the grove, fruit, and anything sweet! I know it's not much, but for us old timers here it's the best I could think of. I hope she is smiling knowing her favorite character (And many of ours too) will bring so many smiles to people's lips!
I hope everyone has been well. And please keep in touch, aside from Kesmic I've lost touch with everyone Ethera, Moondyre, Jibbles, and the rest of my characters spoke with.

Sabrina
Ethera de Lioncourt

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
A lovely sweet tribute, Ethera!

I seem to be unable to add or find you under "The Immortal Bakery" on Facebook...I would love to add you. I should be listed under Nashira Tremont if you have to invite.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Try here, Nash: The Immortal Bakery | Facebook

Sabrina, that's a such a wonderful thing to do in Ka'yn's honor. I won't claim to have been a close friend (as WizO/Magi go, I'm a relative newcomer), but everyone who knew her at all, knew what a sweet person she was, and I can't imagine that she wouldn't have been touched by such a gesture.

(And "The Immortal Bakery"! I've heard of you guys and the famous Maple-Bacon cupcakes!)

A lovely sweet tribute, Ethera!

I seem to be unable to add or find you under "The Immortal Bakery" on Facebook...I would love to add you. I should be listed under Nashira Tremont if you have to invite.

Nashira, it should have worked in the search on there. Weird, thank you for letting me know that. I'll write Facebook and see if something is wrong. Here is the direct link to my fan page, let me know if it doesn't work!

The Immortal Bakery | Facebook

Try here, Nash: The Immortal Bakery | Facebook

Sabrina, that's a such a wonderful thing to do in Ka'yn's honor. I won't claim to have been a close friend (as WizO/Magi go, I'm a relative newcomer), but everyone who knew her at all, knew what a sweet person she was, and I can't imagine that she wouldn't have been touched by such a gesture.

(And "The Immortal Bakery"! I've heard of you guys and the famous Maple-Bacon cupcakes!)

Trelian, thank you! And by no means was I a best friend of Bren but we spoke often, lost contact when I moved to Seattle and found each other again online a while before her passing. She was someone who was always there for me and many others, and someone who on the phone made me roar with the great stuff she'd say, and never failed to lend a shoulder if you needed one. I think she'd be happy with her cupcake, although she'd probably tell me "Well now you have to mail me some so I can taste if they're worthy of Ka'yn name" and have a laugh. Haha.

And seriously? You've heard of my bakery?! I was the first in Seattle to do Maple Bacon but without having an actual "Store" it means very little to most. Did you attend Cupcake camp last week? I won best "healthiest" flavor with my Banana cupcake entry. Going against the BIG guys and winning..pretty darn awesome. Thank you again! Both of you. It means a lot to hear others are happy at the small thing I could do. :)

P

PaolinhaUselm

An immortal cupcake for Kayn

I have a magnum of 1997 Lafite, Im looking to trade it for some Burgundy.Someone has offered a bottle of 1990 DRC RsV. What do you think?

Remove ads