Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder NPC Generator (Free)

dingle

First Post
I've just added a Pathfinder NPC Generator to my site.
You can have a play around with it on:
Pathfinder « Dingles Games
It's not quite completed but all the basic classes, skills and feats are there. I'm still in the process of updating all the monsters from 3.5 to pathfinder (and adding in the new ones).
NB: Once you have added in any extra feats and magic items press the "Recalculate" button to update the stats.
Please let me know what you think of it..., and if you find any errors, it's still in the beta test at present. :)

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Definitely useful. If I could make a feature request, it would be even more useful if it would pick feats and gear, also.

Adoamros

First Post
great job :), these generators are always useful. I've just registered to give feedback.

If you could somehow configure the generator to give results in the standard Pathfinder stat block form that would be great. I really like the fact you've provided templates. But I also must point out that I made a vampire and the hit dice calculated in d12s instead of d8s (the pathfinder undead HD). I'll continue using your generator in the future.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
See, I disagree: I like being able to pick feats myself as things change.
Well, there's already the option to change them, but I'd like a random NPC generator that will really create an essentially complete NPC. If I have to search through a long feat list with my books out to remember prereqs (since that's not clear at first glance in his lists), it reduces the value of the generator somewhat. Same thing with the equipment; the more the program will do automatically, the less I have to do. I can always customize later if I like.

dingle

First Post
great job :), these generators are always useful. I've just registered to give feedback.

If you could somehow configure the generator to give results in the standard Pathfinder stat block form that would be great. I really like the fact you've provided templates. But I also must point out that I made a vampire and the hit dice calculated in d12s instead of d8s (the pathfinder undead HD). I'll continue using your generator in the future.

Thanks for pointing the undead HD. I've just done a fix for this should be OK now. Any other problems let me know. I'm still updating the monsters.
I will look into the pathfinder stat box it shouldn't be too much of a problem

Last edited:

dingle

First Post
Well, there's already the option to change them, but I'd like a random NPC generator that will really create an essentially complete NPC. If I have to search through a long feat list with my books out to remember prereqs (since that's not clear at first glance in his lists), it reduces the value of the generator somewhat. Same thing with the equipment; the more the program will do automatically, the less I have to do. I can always customize later if I like.

Doing a completely generated character is something I'm planning to do in the future. But with the amount of feats available I'm not yet sure of the best way to do this :-S. Any suggestions would be helpfull. I'm tempted to hard code a number of different styles and take a random selected one.
If you press recalculate the generator will tell you what other feats are required as prereqs, as an error message. The Feat help will also tell you what is required (not woriking at present but will fix this in the next couple of days).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases