A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

mleibrock

First Post
Sorry Mike,

For me, it's been a welcome pace as I've been so busy with work (a good thing when you are self-employed I guess) and moving and unpacking into a new house. I think I've got a hold of most things though and will be able to post daily again.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
My main concern is that you guys don't get bored DUE to the pace, or lose the storyline. If the pace is OK with you all, I've got plenty of other stuff going to keep me from getting bored.

I just don't want the game to drop because we're not moving fast enough.

Leif

Adventurer
My main concern is that you guys don't get bored DUE to the pace, or lose the storyline. If the pace is OK with you all, I've got plenty of other stuff going to keep me from getting bored.

I just don't want the game to drop because we're not moving fast enough.
Yeah, well, we haven't heard from DeWar and renau1g yet. They still could set up a chorus of bitches that deafens us all.

Or not....
:lol:

Hmm, "chorus of bitches." Imagine the possibilities....

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Say, while I'm thinking about it, does ENWorld look strange today and yesterday to anyone besides me? It's all white where it used to be black. Still works fine, as far as I can tell, but it's just looking kinda weird and freaking me out.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah morrus was goofing around with the settings from what I heard. Anywhoo, I've been super busy with work this summer after vacation, which is a far cry from the normal summer break us tax folks normally get... no bitching from me. I'm still good with the pace, theres still no problem remembering the story, etc. Leif may have a problem, what with old age and all :p.

Edit: http://www.enworld.org/forum/meta/310429-help-new-blinding-look.html here's the link to the thread

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah morrus was goofing around with the settings from what I heard. Anywhoo, I've been super busy with work this summer after vacation, which is a far cry from the normal summer break us tax folks normally get... no bitching from me. I'm still good with the pace, theres still no problem remembering the story, etc. Leif may have a problem, what with old age and all :p.
Heh! Be careful, my Canucky Friend -- there are three in this game who are older than I am, including the GM!

mleibrock

First Post
"as he imagines this gnoll impaled on a spit and slowly roasting over a fire of gnoll bitches and young ones."

Well now, isn't that a nice image. :)

Remove ads