A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

mleibrock

First Post
Got your poke, Mikey! Working on a couple of things for this one, mainly trying to figure out how to move the action forward in such a way that I don't end up with a TPK; may have to roll the dice and take some chances with it. IIRC everyone's got a Hero Point or two that I need to bleed out of you . . . :devil:

Also trying to figure out what Tsadok, that lover of life, is going to do with a substance pretty much guaranteed to make someone's life hell on earth :D.

I wasn't sure either. I thought though that the less there is out there for others to buy the better...at least that was my thought.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I wasn't sure either. I thought though that the less there is out there for others to buy the better...at least that was my thought.

Hmmm. Tsadok's own personal war on drugs! It's highly likely you don't have much money, but you should have at least some - you guys have found gear and some magic you've decided to sell. I'll do some research, but in the meantime I think I recall putting a 'Loot' page on OP, along with a page for characters to list what they've taken from the loot page. Try looking in the Index Bar on the Wiki tab.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sorry guys - I know I've been lagging here. I've got a busy few days headed into the new school year, and then hopefully I'll be able to pick up the pace once more.

The task before you is to actually do something to take this town back for Almah. Either an all out, full frontal assault or some guerrilla action to take the majority of the Gnolls down piecemeal before the final confrontation . . . but Kardswann and the Gnolls are pretty well happy as things are and won't come to you.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases