A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I followed up on the Conditions - took the temporary score from the stats box, changed the CON modifier and added HP and Fort Save back in (on both Harnry and Houwlou).

Rather than call out Ranged Touch Attack specifically, I added "Basic Melee" and "Basic Ranged" attacks to both Harnry and Houwlou's weapons blocks.

Next thought: Can Harnrey claim the Brooch of shielding?

That, of course, is entirely between you and your fellow party members :D.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It is of no use to Houwlou, but he would appreciate a similar consideration from Harnrey in the future.

Dont you have 2 magic weapons worth 4600 and a bit together? A dagger and a long sword? I see this as a form of . . . . .armor.

mleibrock

First Post
FYI, I just landed another huge account that will most likely affect my posting come the beginning of Feb. I'm not sure how much it will affect me yet so I don't want to bail but just a heads up, that might be necessary.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
No more bailing allowed! I know, we're moving at such a rapid pace you're already having trouble keeping up . . . suck it up, brother, and hang in there!

(Congratulations, though! New money coming in is awesome these days!)

Leif

Adventurer
Congrats. Gotta get your priorities straight, however -- D&D and ENWorld are FIRST, then women, then food and beer (these two are interchangeable, depending on whether you're hungry or thirsty), THEN work. And "Account?" More dolphins to swim with? More swimmers to coach? More algae to clean off tanks? More bikini babes to save from those hellacious riptides on Lake Michigan?

mleibrock

First Post
:) I Know... unfortunately it's not bikini clad babes, and this "Account" is gonna make me a LOT more dough to support those other habits of bourbon, food and women, all of which I like to partake. :) Good thing Todd is not around to hear me, he would be disgusted. :)

Congrats. Gotta get your priorities straight, however -- D&D and ENWorld are FIRST, then women, then food and beer (these two are interchangeable, depending on whether you're hungry or thirsty), THEN work. And "Account?" More dolphins to swim with? More swimmers to coach? More algae to clean off tanks? More bikini babes to save from those hellacious riptides on Lake Michigan?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases