A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

Leif

Adventurer
:) I Know... unfortunately it's not bikini clad babes, and this "Account" is gonna make me a LOT more dough to support those other habits of bourbon, food and women, all of which I like to partake. :) Good thing Todd is not around to hear me, he would be disgusted. :)
What do you mean?? Todd likes money as much as anybody, and more than most!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
State of the Game Update

Got all of the character sheets completed on the Google Site (w/ the exception of a back story for Keeland).

I've been reading through the adventure again to "reconnect." I've also been trying to figure out exactly what our sticking point is. I think I've got it, but I'm not sure. I think I haven't been very clear about the tactical situation, and about what I need from y'all.

You guys want to set up some ambush points (one after another, if I understand correctly, until either the patrols are gone or they're all coming after you en masse). The problem is that I can't just take a vague "look for a good place to set up an ambush" statement and move forward. There's a reasonably good map in the Library on the Google Site. Here's a direct link (that should work) for your convenience. It's the same one from the OP site, but I've added a few labels of places Houwlou and Tsadok might have noted in the scouting expedition. I need for you guys to pick a spot on the map for your first ambush site, or a specific area or building to explore with an eye to setting up the ambush - as you'd expect, some of them have encounters already set. The map shows you pretty much exactly what you can see from the temple using Almah's spyglass, so you can be reasonably sure the areas with walls but no ceilings are empty. The buildings with intact roofs you don't know about.

It's not a jam packed city with alleyways and cul-de-sacs - every building in the city is on the map. So let me know specifically where you want to go and what you want to do, and we'll get you there and see what happens.

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Mike,

There is a building just north of the one labeled Peryton. It's on the east side of the river. Can you describe the exterior and surroundings? I don't think we wanted to go into the city just yet. The plan is to pick off some of the patrols out here where we might have numbers on them.

I tried to save the image to put some markings on the image but I can't seem to save the image as a true jpg from the google site so I have to describe it.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Have to head out for work in a minute, but I'll get you a description of the exterior and surroundings sometime today or this evening. You won't know what's inside until you actually go in . . .

Don't be scared to use the areas where there are just walls, either. Well, be a little scared - you've seen something flying around a few times a day, but you don't know what it is; it's possible it would see you and alert Kardswann to your presence. Or it may be just a critter living in the town and not Kardswann's ally . . .

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases