Adv: Rhapsody; Judge: renau1g

Luinnar

First Post
Christina happily follows the adventurers, bears in tow. She did not know where the adventure would take her, but she know it would be very fun and she would get to meet lots and lots and lots of new people and see new things. Those thoughts were enough for her.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
After heading back to the inn to retrieve their belongings, the team heads over to Dura and down the ramps to the lower levels. Along the way, the group searches the skies and looks around themselves often, but they don't see any signs that they are being watched or followed.

At first glance, Fallen looks like a ruin. Huge chunks of stone are scattered around the outer streets. Statues of the gods look down upon you, but many have shattered features or missing limbs. A few buildings and bridges have collapsed, in whole or in part, and most of the surviving buildings show some amount of scarring and damage.

OOC: Let me know if anyone is stopping anywhere else on the way.

Luinnar

First Post
Wow ruiny, everything is fallen down and stuff! Christina says looking around. Is this one of those dungeons I've heard about? Because I always wanted to see one of those!

OOC: Christina is all set :)

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Nyar needs some healing as he was 1/41 when he hit the garbage barge. KD, I know you mentioned you don't mind using healing powers during short rests, can we assume we have many options on our trip to the Fallen? [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION] what is your healing bonus per surge spent?

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Nyar needs some healing as he was 1/41 when he hit the garbage barge. KD, I know you mentioned you don't mind using healing powers during short rests, can we assume we have many options on our trip to the Fallen? @Luinnar what is your healing bonus per surge spent?
OOC: Healing word: Surge+1d6+2 or Healing spirit: Surge+2 and 1d6+1 to another PC (no surge).

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: okay, Christina used healing spirit on Nyar when we crashed, which put him at 13hp and 5/6 surges. I'll use 2 more surges with healing word for extra healing:2d6 → [3,5] = (8) Roll Lookup . So 20 +8 +4+13= max hit points and 3/6 surges. I'm ready to go!

johnmeier1

Explorer
Baern tries to be less surly as they gear up. His thanks to Christina for her healing earlier and they seem to be getting along better.

[sblock=OOC]Baern will use at least one Healing Word again go gain +21hp.[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers:Battle Awareness (adjacent enemy shifts or makes an attack that doesn't include Baern), Unbalancing Parry (enemy misses Baern with melee attack), Disruptive Strike (adjacent enemy attacks Baern or ally)

Init: +2 Speed: 5 Perception:22 Insight: 15
AC: 21 NAD:19/15/17
HP: 47/57 Surges: 6/8 Surge Value: 14 AP: 1
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Str:19 Dex:10 Wis:16 Con:15 Int:10 Cha:10

Powers:
At-Will: Hunter's Quarry, Throw and Stab, Twin Strike
Encounter: Disrupting Strike, Off-Hand Strike, Second Wind, Unbalancing Parry, Battle Awareness, Serpentine Dodge
Daily: Chainmail of Dwarven Vigor, Jaws of the Wolf, Opportunistic Waraxe, Snarling Wolf Stance

Full Character Sheet [/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: For those injured PCs, please get your healing accomplished and if everyone can post an updated stat block with healing surges remaining, etc., we can pick it back up in a new thread. This thread has 1100 posts and I think that the server folk like us to keep them maxed out near 1000. I'll be posting a new thread tonight for people to post in.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases