Adv: Rhapsody; Judge: renau1g

johnmeier1

Explorer
By new I mean 10 years old... Hmmm, they must have a cover for the trade but what could it be. I will watch our backs if you look into the doors of the hallway. Baern hides himself in a doorway as best he can.

[sblock=OOC] not sure I can roll stealth in a hallway, can we get a map yet?
[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
"Well, now we know that this shop is a cover for a drug dealing operation, but where are the missing Jurasco operatives?"

... I will watch our backs if you look into the doors of the hallway. Baern hides himself in a doorway as best he can.

"I agree with Bearn, let's examine this place a little further to see if we can find anything else."

Nyar quietly steps down the hall, hopefully with Dalvach not far behind. He listens carefully at the first door.

[sblock=perception] 1d20+3 → [3,3] = (6) Roll Lookup [/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]You want a map? You'll have one by end of day.

I'd like stealth checks for all three. You're not just hiding, you're operating in relative silence. But there are still paces where hiding can happen, especially since the hallway is only indirectly lit. Let's call it low light, and it looks like we'll slip into full darkness if you move around the next bend.[/sblock]

Nyar doesn't hear anything beyond the first door.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Map]
under.png
[/sblock]

It's a map! The x represents where you came in. There's a crate and a few barrels in the hall but you quickly confirm that they're either empty or mundane.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Baern tries to keep quiet as he moves into the hall. His armor makes some noise as his steps creak on the unfamiliar boards of the floor. He stands by the first door that Nyar listened to and opens it.

[sblock=OOC] Baern will move to L10. Stealth 1d20+6=12, what can I say, I'm not a lithe ranger. Open the door here.
[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=stealth] 1d20+5 → [12,5] = (17)
Roll Lookup To clarify my earlier movement up the corridor. I will flank the door Baern is at, so I'll be at N10. [/sblock]

Last edited:

modest

First Post
[sblock=Stealth/Move] Move to O-10 so I can keep a watch on the corner and I still have that sunrod cracked and under my cloak all discreet like. Baern and Nyar have the door they're at pretty well monitored. I'll roll a perception to see or hear anything in the hallway to the right or the door in front of me. And stealth.. I have footpads (+1) and camouflaged clothing (+1). Stealth -18 Roll Lookup . Perception check- 24 Roll Lookup . [/sblock]

Dalvach watches where Baern and Nyar have stepped and is careful to avoid any creaking floorboards. He then wanders silently up the corridor and pokes his head around the corner, giving the long hallway a quick once-over before turning his attention to the door in front of him. "Baern, at least you're quieter than an ogre during mating season.." Dalvach jibes quietly as he passes.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The party moves forward as silently as possibly and yet don't seem to have been detected yet. When Dlavach looks round the corner he sees yet another bend up ahead. There's another source of light around the corner illuminating the far corner dimly. That way definantly leads under the Battle Pitt you can hear the noise of the crowd become more distinct.

The first room looks like it's used for general storage, you find a few more bottles of rhapsody as well as some mundane herbs and powders. It's mostly empty.

[sblock=Map]
under-1.png
[/IMG][/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
Nyar does a quick inventory or the herbs and components in the storage room, thinking this may give some insight into the other components of the Rhapsody potion.

[sblock=Arcana] 1d20+12 → [20,12] = (32) Roll Lookup [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases