Charity Raffle!!!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
A couple times in the past, I've mentioned my wife is raising funds to participate in the Susan G Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure - a three day, 60 mile walk to support breast cancer awareness and research.

This weekend, on Saturday the 24th, my wife and her friend will be hosting a bake sale, crafts fair, raffle and auction at Camelot Cohousing (69 Village Court in Berlin, MA) from noon until 5 PM.

Now, clearly, most EN Worlders don't live in Massachusetts, and so attending would be out of the question. And even those who live nearby may simply not be able to make it.

However, we are taking raffle ticket orders online!

We've got quite the haul of raffle prizes, to be honest - gift cards to restaurants, merchandise from Tealuxe and Starbucks, signed books from Seanan Maguire and Lois McMaster Bujold, and so on. (Some details here)

Having beaten the local bushes for donations, many of our prizes are a bit Bostonian-specific. But many aren't, and we're willing to ship your winnings to you. While we can't take ticket orders for specific prizes, I can help you manage to swap with other winners that may have something more to your liking.

Tickets can be purchased via Paypal. Since Paypal does take a cut from each transaction, if you wish to pay via Paypal you do need to purchase a minimum of $10 in tickets. 13 tickets for $10, or 30 tickets for $20.

If you want to purchase tickets, please leave a comment here (or by PM or e-mail) telling me how many tickets you are purchasing. Send paypal payments to arnis_public*at*comcast dot net.

Last edited:

Remove ads