Adventure: Lord Byron's High-Seas High-Stakes (DM: Tenchuu, Judge: H.M.Gimlord)

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=Next Turn]
Updated Post #188 with the turn. I was almost done, and then realized I forgot about the effects on the enemies, had to totally re-do it. Doh!

So, Hergunna and Kane both have an OA to take (hergunna's trigger before the prone attack.)

Also, please ignore the prone marker on the map for the Snake. It's no longer prone.
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Wil hops down from the wall and moves near his allies. He climbs up the wagon for a better view and stares down at the lizardman Kane and Hergunna have cornered. You've got him right where you want him! Wil shouts while plucking his bowstring as his shout becomes a roar of thunder that flies over their heads, but encourages his allies.

[sblock=OOC]
Move: Walk to H23 (Athletics to climb? 1d20+5=19)
Minor: Hunter's Quarry on the Scaleshifter
Standard: Shout of Triumph 1d20+8=11 vs Fort misses, but Kane and Hergunna can slide 1 if they want.

My triggers are updated now, definitely will use the Virtue of Prescience if it matters to Kane or Hergunna or if everyone is out of range I can use Arrow of Warning for a melee attack on Kruk.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers: Virtue of Prescience (if ally within 5 is hit by less than 2), Arrow of Warning (if bloodied ally is attacked)
Init: +4 Speed: 5 Perception:19 Insight: 17
AC: 19 NAD:14/16/19
HP: 40/40 Surges: 8/8 Surge Value: 10 AP: 0
Languages: Allarian, Imperia, Draconic
Str:8 Dex:14 Wis:14 Con:13 Int:10 Cha:21

Powers:
At Will - Jinx Shot, Cutting Words
Encounter - Second Wind, Shout of Triumph, Twin Strike, Grappling Spirits, Hunter's Quarry, Majestic Word[/s], Words of Friendship, Moment of Escape[/s], Rhyme of the Blood-Seeking Blade, Virtue of Prescience[/s]
Daily - Arrow of Warning, Inevitable Shot, Songbow of Vanishment

Full Character Sheet
[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Proper post soon...

Kruk should get a combat challenge attack against the naga for shifting, right? (Or did his free attack from that other power count as an interrupt for this round already?)

I'm thinking OAs from Kane and Hergunna could conceivably drop that guy... just a note for Kane, you may not want to post a full move until we've both posted the OAs. (Mine will come very soon)[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
Hergunna-wolf follows up Kane's attack, biting the kobold's shoulder and shaking it fiercely.

[sblock=ooc]OA: Savage Rend w/CA (1d20+7+2=27, 1d8+5+1d10=14) Hit for 14.

That's 30 total, not enough to kill him, is it? He had 37 hp in status. So he's down to 7...

oh yeah also I can slide him a square... don't see any reason to though. We still have CA on because he's dazed.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Kane's so excited by his brutality that the bloodlust overwhelms him and his attack is thrown from the force he puts behind the blow. Kane then steps to keep the enemy from being able to escape.

[sblock=ooc]

Standard: Howl of Fury on Scaleshaper - vs ac; dmg (1d20+13=14, 1d12+8=18) crit miss.
Move: Shift to H25
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Kane Male Bugbear Barbarian 4
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 12, Senses: Low-light
AC:21, Fort:19, Reflex:18, Will:14
HP:53/53, Bloodied:26, Surge Value:13, Surges left:10/10
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Howl of Fury
Whirling Rend

Furious Assault
Hunter's Quarry (Ranger MC)
Whirling Lunge
Whirling Frenzy
Brutal Slam[
Shrug it Off

Swift Panther Rage
Rage of the Crimson Hurricane
Vanguard Weapon

Important Stuff:
+1d8 damage when charging (only using the Vanguard weapon though). Cool stuff happens when he bloodies or kills a bad guy

Conditions:

Full sheet: L4W:CS:Kane - L4W Wiki [/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Kane's so excited by his brutality that the bloodlust overwhelms him and his attack is thrown from the force he puts behind the blow. Kane then steps to keep the enemy from being able to escape.

[sblock=ooc]

Standard: Howl of Fury on Scaleshaper - vs ac; dmg (1d20+13=14, 1d12+8=18) crit miss.
Move: Shift to H25
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Well, now I don't feel so bad for Carolina missing. That just goes to show you--whatever she can do, Kane can do better. :p[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
"Aggggghhh!" Kruk screams as he continues to receive continual damage from the electricity spewing forth from his foe. Ignoring the pain, Kruk steps foward and swings again at the giant snake, connecting and creating a huge gash. "ha HA!!! I can dish out pain too!" Kruk yells as his axe finds its mark.

[sblock=attack]

-5 to hp due to aura bringing hp down to 40

save vs ongoing damage: 1d20 = 20 crit save :) Crap! I just wasted a crit roll now that I realize that there is no save opprotunity here.

minor: second wind: gain 15 hp bring hp up to 55.
movement: move to a21
attack: brash strike: 1d20+12 + 5 (bonus from a previous attack form Wil) vs AC = 35 for 1d10+8 = 14 .The attack grants CA to the big snake until the beginning of Kruk's next turn.

Mark the snake, although this is useless due to snake's aura.

[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=Giant Lizard?]So the lizard didn't actually bite Hergunna like it says in the mechanics block then?[/sblock]
Hergunna-wolf rolls back up on all four paws, snarling. She snaps at the kobold she and Kane have trapped, but it somehow stumbles out of the way. She returns to human form, moving adjacent to the bugbear.

[sblock=Actions]Move: Stand up
Standard: Savage Rend vs. Scaleshaper (CA) (1d20+7=16, 1d8+5+1d10=13) Forgot the +2 for combat advantage, but still a miss. That sucks, we couldn't finish him off. :(

(Wow, that guy's defenses are unusually high for a controller. Oh I see, his items... he probably shouldn't get so much benefit from the amulet because of the magic threshold thing, +1 instead of +2, but whatever... Hergunna would still miss by 1.)

Minor: Wild Shape to human, shift to G24[/sblock]
[sblock=Hergunna stat block]Hergunna- Female Human Druid 4
Human Form
Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 21
AC:19, Fort:15, Reflex:17, Will:18 -- Speed:7
HP:46/46, Bloodied:23, Surge Value:11 (13 in beast form), Surges left:9/9
Initiative +5
Action Points: 0, Daily Item Uses: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers:
Thorn Whip, Call of the Beast, Chill Wind, Savage Rend, Wild Shape

Thorn Spray, Resist Energy, Predator's Flurry, Hunter's Quarry

Summon Pack Wolf