IG is out of town for a bit

industrygothica

Adventurer
As fate would have it, a family emergency has come up and I'll be leaving town for a bit. I should have internet access, but I don't know how often I'll be able to post, if at all.

I do apologize for the continued interruptions of all of my games, both as DM and a player... it seems I just can't catch a break lately. Regardless, I'll be back soon.

Thanks again.

-IG

renau1g

First Post
Don't worry about it IG, RL always comes first, sorry to hear that. Good luck taking care of your family responsibilities and once things are back to normal we'll be here :)

Kane will keep an eye on Carolina, no pirates gettin' near her. (as if she couldn't take them out herself ;))

Leif

Adventurer
I hope for a speedy and favorable resolution to the situation. Fear not, IG, we'll be here. Hell, where ELSE are we gonna go? :.-(

industrygothica

Adventurer
Thanks guys. We're here in Louisiana now, and the funeral is tomorrow. We'll probably leave here sometime on Wednesday because my wife has class on Thursday, so hopefully everything will be back on track by the weekend. I've got a few minutes now, so I'm going to try and go catch up on my as-player games.

Thanks again.

-IG

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases