Wednesday, 28 April, 2010

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
EN Publishing at Paizo

We've finally gotten around to uploading EN Publishing's PDF products to Paizo.com's store (well, EN World member Tom Hogan has kindly volunteered to do so). Since we have about 120 products it'll take a while, but we now have nearly 50 of them uploaded. Check 'em out here.

[imager]http://www.enworld.org/newsimages/dd9_3.jpg[/imager]Legend of the Five Rings 4th Edition Designer Diaries

The ninth of the official design diaries for Alderac Entertainment Group's 4th edition of Legend of the Five Rings has been posted here on EN World. The diaries highlight the development process, preview art, and more! This installment is titled "Designing Shugenja Schools".

"Let me start off this installment with an apology: we are out of sequence! A number of factors contributed, primarily Rob being tied up with other projects and me forgetting to remind him that the courtiers were this week. So, by way of compensation, we are simply flipping installments 9 and 10, and this week you’re getting some hot shugenja love instead. I hope that’s okay!"

Here's the schedule for the full series:
D&D 4th Edition News
  • Review of Karma Deck by Creation’s Edge Games Looking for some alternative rewards to give to your Player-Characters than the standard gold and magic sword? Consider Karma Deck by Creation’s Edge Games, which offers more than 50 one-shot “power ups” to add to your D&D 4E campaign.
  • Key of the Fey Preview #1: Meeting With Stump Heroes are a fussy bunch; mercs get the job done no matter who pays them. Check out this first preview for the upcoming mercenary adventure, The Key of the Fey from Emerald Press and meet your next employer... the hard way.
Pathfinder/D&D 3.5 News
  • Under the Sea, Part 3 Necromancers of the Northwest's Joshua Zaback finishes his three-part examination of aquatic campaigns in this week's Grave Plots. This week he focuses on wholly aquatic adventures. I hope you know how to swim.
  • The Behemoth Tired of your players looking down on gnomes? In this week's Masters and Minions, Necromancers of the Northwest's Justin Holloway provides a gnome-based encounter your party will never forget.
  • Army of Darkness Mark Gedak and Stephen Styrsky (Forgotten Foes) bring you the undead army as a staple of fantasy and horror fiction. From Aragorn’s ghost army in “The Return of the King,” to the zombie hordes of “Night of the Living Dead” to the Warlock King’s wraith army in Steve Erikson’s series “Midnight Tides.” They make for particularly chilling and memorable scenes. An undead army’s lack of fear (and the terror they inspire in opponents), immunity to pain and unconcern for safety of individual soldiers mean they are also extremely formidable. Sorry no Bruce Campbell.
Other News

Last edited:

Remove ads