Until First Light (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: renau1g)

Farce

First Post
As the last zombie falls, D'keth moves quickly towards K'atzn'ii, his blade returned to its sheath in a flash, a look of concern on his face. "Sister, are you alright? I should have learned to trust your instincts." he says.

"What do you suppose Iaros meant by his declaration of our deaths? We should investigate to see if it was the ravings of a madman or if the threat was true." D'keth says to the whole group

[sblock=rest]
That works for me, if the DM is ok with 2 short rests. That will leave me with 7/10 surges left[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=short rests]I'm really not a fan of the multiple short rests idea. However, if you want to, go ahead. It just means that you take longer to rest before doing whatever you choose to do next.[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
Zhen's pain eases as Lily's spirit wanders through the group.

[sblock=Mechanics]Fully healed after the Healing Spirit bonus healing.[/sblock]

[sblock=Zhen's Info]Li "Zhen" Zhenyu - Male Half-Orc Monk 1
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 17, Low-Light Vision
AC: 18, Fort: 15, Reflex: 15, Will: 14 - Speed: 6
HP: 24/24, Bloodied: 12, Surge Value: 6, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1
Resists: None

Powers:
Crane's Wings
Five Storms
Stone Fist Flurry of Blows

Furious Assault
Half-Orc Resilience
Rising Storm
Second Wind

Spinning Leopard Maneuver
Potion of Healing x1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
While the others rest, Raijin moves about the room and inspects the walls and other features. The new mural seems to have little visible effect on him, though the subject matter is chilling to behold.

[sblock=OOC] Is that a door on the map, leading out of the room on this level?
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Raijin moves over to the stone doors Let us hurry, I did not like the implications of that fiend's promises.

[sblock=OOC]Are the doors locked?

I am okay with one rest, Lily doesn't actually give THAT much of a bonus to healing (says the guy who grabbed the only one). But perhaps those that healed can chime in.
[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Lily looked around the room, hmmm...

Her keen eyes spotted the crystal Iaros had been brandishing. Eying it curiously she stooped to take a closer look.

[sblock=ooc]

Hmm, since Farce and garyh seemed to have rolled with it let's just make it two for easy bookkeeping.

TwoHeadsBarking, when you say you're not a fan of multiple short rest does that mean:

a) "I'm not a fan of multiple rests, but I accept they are part of the game system and legitimately useful sometimes if you want to take the extra time."

b) "I'm not a fan of multiple rests, a dragon eats you."

[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
The red crystal lies on the ground near Iaros's body. Every few minutes, a small spark leaps from the crystal into the ground.

[sblock=Arcana or Religion 15]There is an incredible amount of necromantic energy emanating from the crystal. Not only is it capable of reanimating the dead, but it would also draw the undead towards itself. Even worse,it will continue doing so, even without Iaros's further control.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
TwoHeadsBarking, when you say you're not a fan of multiple short rest does that mean:

a) "I'm not a fan of multiple rests, but I accept they are part of the game system and legitimately useful sometimes if you want to take the extra time."

b) "I'm not a fan of multiple rests, a dragon eats you."

The first one. The temple isn't going to collapse on you just because you took five extra minutes to rest.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases