Necromancer games/ Frog God Games Redux

froggie

First Post
Thank you PC for eliminating the thread from before. I am much more interested in discussing the listed topic. Frankly, the rest of the stuff may warrant discussion, but please not here:)

That being said, wehave released Chapter 1 of Slumbering Tsar
( Frog God Games - Frog God's products can be purchased individually or by subscription.) for $2 and also opened up subscriptions. Give it a try, its only $2 to check this out.

Huge response so far...much more than I anticipated.

Necromancer is basically on hold, mostly due to Clark's new job and his busy, busy schedule. That's why I started FGG (legal reasons to separate the IP from Necro). We will still have that 0e-1e feel, and we are making all of our stuff Pathfinder compatible (thank you Paizo for the SRD). We selected Pathfinder because that is what the lead author (Greg Vaughan) plays.

As most of you know, Necro-style adventures contain enough information to be fairly transportable between editions, so if anyone wants to see how this supports 4e, 3.5, CC, 0e, etc., I am all ears. If peeps wanted to post conversions of stats, I would gladly facilitate that. I don't mean re-layouts of the whole book, but we would do stat layouts for different versions and post them for everyone for free (Chuck is gonna kill me).

It does not matter what edition anyone plays, as long as they enjoy time at the table. Rules to me are just, well, rules. Not being a rules guy (anyone who read my early stuff can attest to that), I don't handle that part of the business anyway:)

I would very much like feedback on the adventure...not the rules or some IP issue...how did we do? What would you like to see next? Does our ordering system work for you? Hardcover or lots of modules? Art ok? Maps ok? That kind of stuff.

Let us know how we can better serve your tabletop needs. Always keep that in mind...Necro and FGG are dedicated to Tabletop, not any specific version of it.

Crothian

First Post
I'll be picking this up tonight or tomorrow when I'm at my home computer. I've been a big fan of you guys for a while so I'm interested in seeing what this looks like. :D

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Awesome! I've signed up for the premium subscription right away, sight unseen. I've had nothing but great experiences with Necromancer Games material (using Bard's Gate as my current city and sending my new group of PCs for their first foray into the Tomb of Abysthor this Friday!) So I'm really looking forward to Tsar and more than happy to support your new outing.

I've received a Paypal receipt for my full subscription payment, but the shopping cart page at Frog God Games seems to be hanging. After I made the payment, I get the message:

Your Order is being processed.
Please click on the button below to continue ...

Click Here To Continue ...
When I click on the link, it just takes me back to that page. Is this holding up my order in some way? I'm wondering if I'll be sent a link to download the pdf for Part 1 or something like that.

The payment will have come through my gf's Paypal account, so if you want me to send you that account's email address so you can check on my order, just let me know. Hoping to be able to check out Part 1 soon!

Oh, and good luck!

SolitonMan

Explorer
How long will the $125 price be available? Not sure I can afford that right today, but in a few days' time it might be feasible. Perhaps you can add a date to indicate when that option will no longer be available? I'd hate to just pop by expecting to use it and find it gone.

Well I certainly couldn't resist $2.85 + international currency conversion fees! Just finished my (quick) read through on my iRex eReader. What a great quality adventure... well done. I have no real intention of ever playing PfRPG but just like the Paizo adventure paths, I am going to subscribe to this 'cos it is such a great quality and an awesome read.

Cheers and good luck :)

Mmm 125 x 1.425 = 178 ish, ah well.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
OK, problem sorted (thanks guys!) and just downloaded the first part. It's fantastic! Really recommend this to everyone - plenty of great stuff here no matter what edition you play. Frog Gods rule!

Remove ads