Adventure : Humanitas Severe

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Yes. I am the protector." Raiko says affirmatively. The turns to Ashir. "You no longer have that option. If we wait till the morning the camp will have moved and my powers may be completely disappointed." He blinks four times quickly.

dimsdale

First Post
"Better do what the...bird...says Ashir" Max states as he finishes sharpening his blade and fixing his armor. "In addition to helping out these people, I think he's our way out of the place."

renau1g

First Post
"I sure hope these people are ok... but you're right Max. Ok...uh do I call you Raiko? Well, you know the way then? Haruka, what are your thoughts?" Ashir asks.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Haruka gives a tight-lipped smile, "We can't protect these people forever. Let's follow the bird man, maybe we can end this business on our terms rather than the fey's."

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I need you to spell out exactly how many Healing Surge change hands and who pays the 'tax' (though Raiko Volunteered so at this point I assume he does).

Then Raiko-dead-fey-god inform you that the camp is on the other side of the forest, nestled in a clearing (To be very clear; inside a U shaped clearing). So I want you to decide how you approach; through the wood or by circling the forest.

Even being clueless in stealth, approching through the forest means you get to approach much closer before being detected but of course is likely to mean the fight will start with you in difficult terrain and limited visibility.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=ooc]From what I can piece together, Ashir has 3 surges left, and Max has 0, and in fact needs another one in order to spend the 3 he wants to during the short rest. Luckily, Haruka's a pretty tough girl, and I'd be willing to throw in up to three surges.

I'd prefer to move through the forest so that we don't have to spend our first few turns moving through open ground while fey archers perforate us with arrows.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=ooc]From what I can piece together, Ashir has 3 surges left, and Max has 0, and in fact needs another one in order to spend the 3 he wants to during the short rest. Luckily, Haruka's a pretty tough girl, and I'd be willing to throw in up to three surges.

I'd prefer to move through the forest so that we don't have to spend our first few turns moving through open ground while fey archers perforate us with arrows.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]

oops

can a borrow a surge :) so that I can spend the three that I need to spend to max out

I would gladly take another two after that if everyone has extras and are willing to share. Thanks.

Finally, I'm going on vacation for 7 days. I will have internet access though so I wont slow things down once the next encounter takes place

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Ashir's cool as is. I suggest we approach by circling the forest. Ashir's better at longer range anyways [/sblock]

Remove ads