Adventure : Humanitas Severe

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Eh, permission, forgiveness, and the ease of one compared to the other. I think at this point the sphere could be redeployed to the southern arena, since I can probably handle the eladrin baring wretched luck.

dimsdale, don't forget to take your standard action. Vengeance is Mine is a reaction. And I think Raiko's MBA is 1d10+5 damage now.

Also, has the bear been taking Divine Challenge damage, or the -2 to hit?[/sblock]

Haruka grimaces in anguish as the fiery arrow drives into her stomach. Her pain becomes a tangible, hungering entity that tears back to its source. The archer collapses as he is wracked by torment, and the nearby necromancer also suffers. Haruka's form once again explodes in bloody mist, this time reforming towards the center of the camp. She giggles slightly as she moves behind a tent.

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Eyes of the Vestige eladrin 1. Hits Will 21 for 10 psychic damage, and the 3 curse damage is bounced to the necromancer. Eladrin 1 dies. I gain 8 thp and will use the Blackleaf gloves to teleport to M8 and retain concealment.
Move: Move to J7.
Minor: None.

Do tents provide cover? Are they hard corners?[/sblock]

[sblock=Haruka's mini-stats]Haruka Sato human warlock 5
Initiative: +3 | Passive perception: 11 | Passive Insight: 17
AC: 18 | For: 19
| Ref: 19 | Will: 18
HP: 25/51+8| Bloodied: 25 | Surge value: 12 | Surges: 2/10
Resist: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Tsugo
AP: 0 | Second Wind: not used
Melee Basic Attack: +5 vs AC, 1d6 damage
Ranged Basic Attack: +9 vs Reflex, 1d10+5 damage
Powers: Eldritch Blast, Hellish Rebuke, Eyes of the Vestige
Vampiric Embrace
Fiery Bolt

Flames of Phlegethos
Tyrannical Threat

Ethereal Stride

Deathcut Armor
Prison of Salzacas
Blackleaf Gloves

Conditions:
Concealed
Tyrannically Threatening

Bloodied
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Hit'm again Raiko! max shouts as the bear loses concentration while it gazes at the new firery threat.

[sblock=action]

commander's strike Raiko basic melee attack vs Bear AC: 1d20+9+1+1 = 25 for 1d10+5 +2 power bonus = 9

[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Raiko turns his head suddenly to the right. He feints toward the bear to keep him at bay, then points the weapon at the rage drake, issuing a challenging "Squakkkaaaaaar!"

He then spins back on the bear, cutting him hard across a shoulder. The blood spatters out, and when some lands on Max, he feels his wounds closing.

[sblock=ooc]
Minor: Minor
Standard: Piercing Smite vs Bear 30 vs AC, 15 damage
Move/Minor: Resurgence of the Defender. Max spends a healing surge and regains an additional 6 hp.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]Raiko, Male Dragonborn Paladin 4 (Bloodied)
Init: +2; P.Insight: 21; P.Perception: 15
AC: 24; Fort: 18; Reflex: 16; Will: 17
HP: 49/54 +1 thp; Surges: 16 hp, 3/13
Resist: All 1
AcP: 0
Potions: 1

Skills: Heal +7, History +8, Insight +11, Intimidate +10, Religion +6
Languages: Common, Draconic
Str: 19, Con: 16, Dex: 10, Int: 8, Wis: 16, Cha: 12

Sling Bullets: 20/20

Divine Challenge, Holy Strike, Valiant Strike, Lay on Hands (0/3 per day)
Piercing Smite, Strength from Valor, Virtue[/s[, Second Wind, Chanel Divinity (Divine Mettle/Divine Strength), Resurgence of the Defender (1/2), Knight's Fortitude (2/2)
Paladin's Judgement, Dragonfear, Amulet of Resolution, Parrying Bastard Sword, Blessing of the Defender[/sblock]

[sblock=Extra Powers]
Resurgence of the defender
Minor action, healing, encounter
Religion Check DC 15, one target with
Target: An ally within 5 square or adjacent to one of the stones.
Action: make a religion check DC 15. If successful, the target may spend a healing surge and gain 1d6+5 additional HP.
Failure: The power is not expanded.
Special: This can be successfully used twice in one encounter but only once successfully per round.

Knight's fortitude
Minor, encounter
Requisite: Must be within 10 square of the large rock at the center of the camp or adjacent (touching) one of the smaller one.
Target: An ally within 5 squares or adjacent to one of the stones
Action: Make a religion check DC 15. If successful, the target gets an immediate saving throw with a +5 bonus.
Failure: The power is not expanded

Blessing of the protector
Standard, Daily
Target: You and every Ally within 10 square of the large rock or adjacent to one of the smaller ones.
Action: Make a religion check DC 20. If successful, targets gain +1 to attack until the end of the encounter as well as 10 THP.
Failure: The power is not expanded.
[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: I think you forgot to mention your Divine Challenge of the drake. Oh, and I think I forgot to roll for the necromancer's OA against me. Hits Reflex 19 for 9 damage, and debuffed defenses. Lowest possible roll to hit, highest possible damage. Well done. At least he takes 3.

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]The attack was a close burst which included Raiko so the challenge didn't trigger, unlike a power that allows two attacks (like a Dragon's) which would have. ;) at renau1g! (Kidding, it's a 50/50 ruling which is why I didn't argue)

Update tomorrow. I try to update one game a day!
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=THB]Hey, you are right. I forgot it in that instance. I added an extra 4hp dmg this round.

The tent don't provide cover, they provide concealment because an attack can easily tear through it.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Marking the rake]I don't see why the drake would be marked. Raiko is incapable of engaging the Drake so the mark would drop at the end of his turn (Not next turn, this turn), thus granting no benefits. Worse, when you fail to engage the target of the divine challenge, you are not allowed to use divine challenge on your next turn which means the bear would be left unmarked after the mark from piercing smite expire. That doesn't seem like a good outcome.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Am I the only one who couldn't log in yesterday?! I tried 5 time over most of the evening and the site never loaded.[/sblock]

At last Raiko and MAx feel like they are making headways against the massive Bear. It bellows in Rage and flails innefctively against the paladin. It seems to be weakening.

That's good new because meanwhile, the Drake, the remaining archer and the necromancers are pushing their colleagues toward the brink of death.

Hell's Basement 1 on Virtual Battlemat

[sblock=Actions]
Bear
recharge 5 (1d6=4)
vs Raiko (1d20+10=12, 2d8+5-1=16) miss

Drake
vs Ashir (1d20+11=27, 2d6+3=9)

Archer
vs Haruka AC (1d20+10-2=22, 1d10+1d6=6, 1d20+10-2=13, 1d10+1d6=6)

Skullborn
vs HAruka Ref (1d20+9-2=26, 1d8+2=9)
[/sblock]

[sblock=S&S]
Sullborn Necromancer: 55/61

Bear: 79/170 AP used

Drake: 62/71

Archer 1: dead/51
Archer 2: 18/51

Haruka: 9/51 -1 surge
Max : 33/37 -2 surge
Raiko: 49 +9 hp /54 -1 surge
Ashir: 9/34

Cave Bear
Perception 15; darkvision
HP 170; Bloodied 85
AC 20; Fortitude 21, Reflex 17, Will 18
Saving Throws +2
OA Claw (standard, at-will)
+10 vs AC; 2d8+5 damage.

Eladrin Arcane Archer
Perception 17; low-light vision
HP 51; Bloodied 25
AC 17; Fortitude 16, Reflex 18, Will 16
OA Short Sword (standard, at-will) Weapon
+12 vs AC; 1d6+4 damage.

Ambush Drake
Perception 13
HP 71; Bloodied 35
AC 20; Fortitude 19, Reflex 18, Will 16
OA Claws (standard, at-will)
+11 vs AC; 2d6+3 damage.

Skullborn Necromancer
Perception 20; low-light vision
HP 61; Bloodied 30
AC 18; Fortitude 16, Reflex 17, Will 18
OA Draining Touch (standard, at-will)
+9 vs Reflex; 1d8+2 damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to Fortitude
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Thank you lord...Raiko. Max states as he feels the warmth of healing spread through his body. Let's finish this bear off now. But as the warlord swings, he only catches air.

[sblock=actions]
minor: none
movement: none
attack: brash strike: 1d20+9+2+1=14 crap
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases