Adventure : Humanitas Severe

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: The fey didn't seem to take the psychic damage from attacking me. Also, I don't suppose that ranged attack from the necromancer dealt necrotic damage?

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: Dimsdale, if you can land an Opening Shove, you could shift Raiko over into a flanking position. Just be sure to not throw him next to the flaming sphere. Err, nevermind, everything's fine as is.

Haruka extends her arm at the eladrin, her fingers splayed out. With an audible ripping noise her serpentine tattoos tear themselves off her arm and stretch towards the fey, wrapping around his throat and beginning to strangle him. She calmly walks forward, a hungry smile on her face.

"I always seem to find you fey terrorizing the innocent, or manipulating mortals for your own amusement." Upon reaching the eladrin she slips her arm into the sheath created by her tattoos, her fingers now tight on the fey's neck. "So I ask you, are you enjoying this as much as I am?" She releases her grip and her tattoos slither back onto her skin as her adversary dies. Haruka shudders visibly and turns towards the last fey, her smile never fading.

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Vampiric Embrace eladrin 2. Hits Will 25 for 18 necrotic damage and 3 untyped, and I gain 8 temp hp. Eladrin 2 dies, and I gain another 8 temp hp... oh wait. Well, the important thing is the eladrin's dead.
Move: Move to J4, retaining concealment.
Minor: None.[/sblock]

[sblock=Haruka's mini-stats]Haruka Sato human warlock 5
Initiative: +3 | Passive perception: 11 | Passive Insight: 17
AC: 18 | For: 19
| Ref: 19 | Will: 18
HP: 14/51+8 | Bloodied: 25 | Surge value: 12 | Surges: 2/10
Resist: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Tsugo
AP: 0 | Second Wind: not used
Melee Basic Attack: +5 vs AC, 1d6 damage
Ranged Basic Attack: +9 vs Reflex, 1d10+5 damage
Powers: Eldritch Blast, Hellish Rebuke, Eyes of the Vestige
Vampiric Embrace
Fiery Bolt

Flames of Phlegethos
Tyrannical Threat

Ethereal Stride

Deathcut Armor
Prison of Salzacas
Blackleaf Gloves

Conditions:
Concealed
Tyrannically Threatening

Bloodied
[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Ashir uses his cloak to teleport after the drake bites him, feeling somewhat rejuvenated by the trip. He focuses on the bear, hoping to take it down soon, so his allies can aid him, but the foliage is too thick and he can't manage to target the spell correctly. The genasi shakes his head in frustration.

[sblock=Tome]
Just a reminder to me:

Property: When you use a wizard fire power that can be sustained through this tome, you regain hit points equal to the tome’s enhancement bonus each round that you sustain the power while bloodied. For example, if you used the flaming sphere power with a tome of the replenishing flame +2, you would regain 2 hit points each round you sustain the flaming sphere while you are bloodied. [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
*Immediate Reaction to being hit by the drake - Robes of Contingency +1 - teleport to Q14 & regain 8 hp

Minor: Sustain the Sphere - regain 1 hp from Tome
Move: Move Sphere to L16
Standard: Flaming Sphere - attack the bear - Flaming Sphere vs Bear (ref; fire) (1d20+7=14, 2d6+9=14) - miss

Flaming Sphere vs Bear (fire) (1d4+9=13) takes this at start of turn.

[/sblock]

[sblock=L4W Ashir]
Init: +0 Speed: 6 Perception:12 Insight: 12
AC: 19 NAD:18/17/16
HP: 18/34 Surges: 2/7 Surge Value: 8 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Primordial
Str:19 Dex:12 Wis:13 Con:12 Int:19 Cha:8

Powers:
Cantrips
Scorching Burst
Thunderwave
Burning Hands
Icy Rays (In Tome)
Fire Shroud

Promise of Storms
Second Wind
Tome of Readiness
Shield (Moonstride)
Flaming Sphere
Gloves of Piercing
Robes of Contingency
Brooch of Shielding +1
Circlet of Second Chances
Summon Dretch

[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]My minor was in fact supposed to be Marking the Drake. Which did in fact not make sense, since it would have immediately disappeared. Which I forgot at the time.

I have one remaining heal if Ashir or Haruka would like to get within 5.[/sblock]

Raiko makes another strike against the bear but is beginning to feel his endurance drain. He looks to his wounded companions but that are outside of his fading divine reach.

[sblock=ooc]
Minor:
Move:
Standard: Holy Strike vs bear 30 vs AC, 9 damage
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]Raiko, Male Dragonborn Paladin 4 (Bloodied)
Init: +2; P.Insight: 21; P.Perception: 15
AC: 24; Fort: 18; Reflex: 16; Will: 17
HP: 49/54 +1 thp; Surges: 16 hp, 3/13
Resist: All 1
AcP: 0
Potions: 1

Skills: Heal +7, History +8, Insight +11, Intimidate +10, Religion +6
Languages: Common, Draconic
Str: 19, Con: 16, Dex: 10, Int: 8, Wis: 16, Cha: 12

Sling Bullets: 20/20

Divine Challenge, Holy Strike, Valiant Strike, Lay on Hands (0/3 per day)
Piercing Smite, Strength from Valor, Virtue, Second Wind, Chanel Divinity (Divine Mettle/Divine Strength), Resurgence of the Defender (1/2), Knight's Fortitude
Paladin's Judgement, Dragonfear, Amulet of Resolution, Parrying Bastard Sword, Blessing of the Defender[/sblock]

[sblock=Extra Powers]
Resurgence of the defender
Minor action, healing, encounter
Religion Check DC 15, one target with
Target: An ally within 5 square or adjacent to one of the stones.
Action: make a religion check DC 15. If successful, the target may spend a healing surge and gain 1d6+5 additional HP.
Failure: The power is not expanded.
Special: This can be successfully used twice in one encounter but only once successfully per round.

Knight's fortitude
Minor, encounter
Requisite: Must be within 10 square of the large rock at the center of the camp or adjacent (touching) one of the smaller one.
Target: An ally within 5 squares or adjacent to one of the stones
Action: Make a religion check DC 15. If successful, the target gets an immediate saving throw with a +5 bonus.
Failure: The power is not expanded

Blessing of the protector
Standard, Daily
Target: You and every Ally within 10 square of the large rock or adjacent to one of the smaller ones.
Action: Make a religion check DC 20. If successful, targets gain +1 to attack until the end of the encounter as well as 10 THP.
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
The bear is struggling. Facin death, he risks defying the god's challenge and rakes Max but pays the price in radiant wrath.

The drake rushes back on Ashir and tears into him. How long can he last?

The fell power of the necromancer briefly overcome Haruka's composure and sends her running into the wood before she regains her senses.

[sblock=OOC]So... if Raiko is possessed by a god, the divine challenge takes a new meaning! Probably should take the mighty challenge feat (add STR) to put back some omph into it![/sblock]

[sblock=action]
Bear
recharge 5 (1d6=3)
vs Max (1d20+10-2=27, 2d8+5=17) hits, bear takes 4 dmg from challenge

Drake
drake vs Ashir (1d20+11=25, 2d6+3=7)

Skullborn
Mortal terror (c-blast 3) vs will (1d20+9=23, 1d6+3=8) psych dmg
recharge 5 (1d6=1)
Effect: slided your speed away from the caster (fear effect)
[/sblock]

Hell's Basement 1 on Virtual Battlemat

[sblock=S&S]
Sullborn Necromancer: 52/61

Bear: 53/170 AP used

Drake: 62/71

Archer 2: dead/51

Haruka: 14 /51 -1 surge
Max : 16/37 -2 surge
Raiko: 49 +9 hp /54 -1 surge
Ashir: 10/34 -1 surge

Cave Bear
Perception 15; darkvision
HP 170; Bloodied 85
AC 20; Fortitude 21, Reflex 17, Will 18
Saving Throws +2
OA Claw (standard, at-will)
+10 vs AC; 2d8+5 damage.

Eladrin Arcane Archer
Perception 17; low-light vision
HP 51; Bloodied 25
AC 17; Fortitude 16, Reflex 18, Will 16
OA Short Sword (standard, at-will) Weapon
+12 vs AC; 1d6+4 damage.

Ambush Drake
Perception 13
HP 71; Bloodied 35
AC 20; Fortitude 19, Reflex 18, Will 16
OA Claws (standard, at-will)
+11 vs AC; 2d6+3 damage.

Skullborn Necromancer
Perception 20; low-light vision
HP 61; Bloodied 30
AC 18; Fortitude 16, Reflex 17, Will 18
OA Draining Touch (standard, at-will)
+9 vs Reflex; 1d8+2 damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to Fortitude
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Ashir cries out in pain as the drake again attacks him, but the genasi still maintains his sphere. He then points an outstretched hand at the enemy and a blast of thunder sends it spinning away from the genasi, who moves up closer to Raiko.

[sblock=Tome]
Just a reminder to me:

Property: When you use a wizard fire power that can be sustained through this tome, you regain hit points equal to the tome’s enhancement bonus each round that you sustain the power while bloodied. For example, if you used the flaming sphere power with a tome of the replenishing flame +2, you would regain 2 hit points each round you sustain the flaming sphere while you are bloodied. [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Minor: Sustain the Sphere - regain 1 hp from Tome
Standard: Thunderwave on Drake - vs fort (drake); thunder (1d20+7=21, 1d6+9=15) finally hits for 15 and push to
Move: Move to K12

fire (1d4+9=11) damage to bear at start of turn

[/sblock]

[sblock=L4W Ashir]
Init: +0 Speed: 6 Perception:12 Insight: 12
AC: 19 NAD:18/17/16
HP: 11/34 Surges: 2/7 Surge Value: 8 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Primordial
Str:19 Dex:12 Wis:13 Con:12 Int:19 Cha:8

Powers:
Cantrips
Scorching Burst
Thunderwave
Burning Hands
Icy Rays (In Tome)
Fire Shroud

Promise of Storms
Second Wind
Tome of Readiness
Shield (Moonstride)
Flaming Sphere
Gloves of Piercing
Robes of Contingency
Brooch of Shielding +1
Circlet of Second Chances
Summon Dretch

[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Max wipes the blood from his mouth as he still suffers from the bears last attack. Hit him Raiko! I sure as hell can't! Raiko does so by stabbing the beast in the back. That's the way! Is that you or the god doing that? Max smiles at his remark.

[sblock=actions]
movement: none
minor: none
attack: commander's strike: 1d20+9+2(flank)+1(lend might) +1(God power...does this apply to Raiko?) vs bear AC: 31 for 1d10+6+2(warlord power) = 14
[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
As the necromancer's spell fades, Haruka's fear is replaced with anger. She spins around and strides imperiously back into the clearing. "How dare you? I do not run from the likes of you, elf." She extends both her hands at the necromancer and mutters a single syllable. A howling torrent of black fire leaps from her fingertips to consume the elf. "No, you should run from me, if you know what's good for you."

[sblock=Actions]Move: Move to J4, retain concealment.
Minor: Designate the Necromancer as my prey, gaining a +2 to attack and damage rolls against him until the end of my next turn.
Standard: Flames of Phlegethos the Necromancer. Boom, baby! Er, I mean, hits Reflex 30 for 23 fire damage and 7 untyped (I forgot the bonus Prey damage in the roll). Also, 5 ongoing fire, save ends.

A thought occurs. Were these archers the ones we scared off in the previous fight?[/sblock]

[sblock=Haruka's mini-stats]Haruka Sato human warlock 5
Initiative: +3 | Passive perception: 11 | Passive Insight: 17
AC: 18 | For: 19
| Ref: 19 | Will: 18
HP: 14/51 | Bloodied: 25 | Surge value: 12 | Surges: 2/10
Resist: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Tsugo
AP: 0 | Second Wind: not used
Melee Basic Attack: +5 vs AC, 1d6 damage
Ranged Basic Attack: +9 vs Reflex, 1d10+5 damage
Powers: Eldritch Blast, Hellish Rebuke, Eyes of the Vestige
Vampiric Embrace
Fiery Bolt

Flames of Phlegethos
Tyrannical Threat

Ethereal Stride

Deathcut Armor
Prison of Salzacas
Blackleaf Gloves

Conditions:
Concealed
Tyrannically Threatening

Bloodied
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Raiko blinks an eye toward Max but otherwise offers no response. He swings wildly, seemingly distracted.

[sblock=ooc]
Minor:
Move:
Standard: Holy Strike vs bear Miss
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]Raiko, Male Dragonborn Paladin 4 (Bloodied)
Init: +2; P.Insight: 21; P.Perception: 15
AC: 24; Fort: 18; Reflex: 16; Will: 17
HP: 49/54 +1 thp; Surges: 16 hp, 3/13
Resist: All 1
AcP: 0
Potions: 1

Skills: Heal +7, History +8, Insight +11, Intimidate +10, Religion +6
Languages: Common, Draconic
Str: 19, Con: 16, Dex: 10, Int: 8, Wis: 16, Cha: 12

Sling Bullets: 20/20

Divine Challenge, Holy Strike, Valiant Strike, Lay on Hands (0/3 per day)
Piercing Smite, Strength from Valor, Virtue, Second Wind, Chanel Divinity (Divine Mettle/Divine Strength), Resurgence of the Defender (1/2), Knight's Fortitude
Paladin's Judgement, Dragonfear, Amulet of Resolution, Parrying Bastard Sword, Blessing of the Defender[/sblock]

[sblock=Extra Powers]
Resurgence of the defender
Minor action, healing, encounter
Religion Check DC 15, one target with
Target: An ally within 5 square or adjacent to one of the stones.
Action: make a religion check DC 15. If successful, the target may spend a healing surge and gain 1d6+5 additional HP.
Special: This can be successfully used twice in one encounter but only once successfully per round.

Knight's fortitude
Minor, encounter
Requisite: Must be within 10 square of the large rock at the center of the camp or adjacent (touching) one of the smaller one.
Target: An ally within 5 squares or adjacent to one of the stones
Action: Make a religion check DC 15. If successful, the target gets an immediate saving throw with a +5 bonus.
Failure: The power is not expanded

Blessing of the protector
Standard, Daily
Target: You and every Ally within 10 square of the large rock or adjacent to one of the smaller ones.
Action: Make a religion check DC 20. If successful, targets gain +1 to attack until the end of the encounter as well as 10 THP.
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases