Adventure : Humanitas Severe

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: My bad Mal. For some reason i thought that it was only four successes we needed. After THB made his last success I thought we were done.

As Max and the young guns finish their celebration of their physical challenge and inspired by Harukas bluff, he turns to the rest of the crowd below and begins to shout. We can do this! Take down Severus....Take down Severus...Take down Severus! He begins to scream louder..TAKE DOWN SEVERUS...TAKE DOWN SEVERUS!...

[sblock=skill check]
Max tries to psych up the crowd for battle. I don't know what skill to use here...diplomacy? 1d20+5= 7 no go

[/sblock]

Max was hoping that the crowd would join in on the chant, but instead was greeted with stone silence. Max stops and shakes his head in frustration.

renau1g

First Post
Ashir will walk over to Haruka while Max is attempting to get the villiagers spirits up, after patting a few of the children on the head with a smile. "Haruka, I was working some minor cantrips to entertain the children and somehow my arcane energies must have interacted with the curse that is placed upon these people. Perhaps if we pool our resources there's a way we can lessen the effects and maybe they'll be able to lend some more aid to the upcoming battle?" the genasi whispers, not wanting the villiagers to overhear and get their hopes up as he was sure it was a powerful enchantment on them

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Haruka cocks an eyebrow at Ashir's request. "You want my power?" she asks, uncertainty slipping into her voice. "Well, I did say I'd give you what you asked for. I think I can lend you enough strength to do whatever you're planning." Haruka extends her index finger and holds it an inch away from Ashir's forehead. A brilliant red spark jumps from fingertip to brow, and Haruka quickly pulls her finger back and sucks on it as though it were burned. She gives a little smirk, "I hope you can control it."

ooc: Arcana 18.

renau1g

First Post
Ashir rubs his forehead where the spark hit him, and looked at her quizzically, "That's one way to do it I suppose." he mumbles and turns his attention to seeing if he can disrupt whatever curse is upon these people.

[sblock=ooc]
re: Scorpius - I haven't heard from him in a bit and it looks like he hasn't been online since the 25th.

arcana w/aid (1d20+11+2=20) hmmm....that may be close...[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Victory, and Ashir figured a way to lessen the curse that prevent the guards from holding weapons and fighting.

And Virtualmat is not up... It's gone man, gone!

All right, Gimp it is. No, not the Pulp Fiction variety, the program.

I hope to do it early this weekend because I have some partying to do soon. There is an awesome beer festival near Montréal this weekend and I go every year. Last year, I went two consecutive day!

Quebec has one of the best concentration of good artisanal and regional brewery in the WORLD. Not kidding. Plenty to complain about in Quebec, but we have such good beer easily available (if you know where to look) that it's all bearable (or beerable).
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Victory, and Ashir figured a way to lessen the curse that prevent the guards from holding weapons and fighting.

And Virtualmat is not up... It's gone man, gone!

All right, Gimp it is. No, not the Pulp Fiction variety, the program.

I hope to do it early this weekend because I have some partying to do soon. There is an awesome beer festival near Montréal this weekend and I go every year. Last year, I went two consecutive day!

Quebec has one of the best concentration of good artisanal and regional brewery in the WORLD. Not kidding. Plenty to complain about in Quebec, but we have such good beer easily available (if you know where to look) that it's all bearable (or beerable).
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Have a beer on kruk and Max.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I too will enjoy a few tasty amber waves of grain as I have a three day weekend coming up.

[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Haruka walks up to Ashir, "So, you were saying something rather interesting before we suddenly needed to tend to our charges. Something about wanting to share knowledge. But..." her expression becomes confused, but her eyes sparkle with interest, "surely you know that my powers come from a different source than yours do. What, exactly, do you think I can teach you? What are you asking for?"

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Couldn't find time today and tomorrow will be hectic. Beer festival followed by birthday. Monday is labour day which means... golf. So I will be updating monday evening.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases