Adventure : Humanitas Severe

renau1g

First Post
"Ouch, that hurts even me!" Ashir complains as he tosses more flames, but like Haruka, his aim is poor.

[sblock=Tome]
Just a reminder to me:

Property: When you use a wizard fire power that can be sustained through this tome, you regain hit points equal to the tome’s enhancement bonus each round that you sustain the power while bloodied. For example, if you used the flaming sphere power with a tome of the replenishing flame +2, you would regain 2 hit points each round you sustain the flaming sphere while you are bloodied. [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]

Minor:
Move: to D44
Standard: Scorching burst centered on L52 vs ref; fire (1d20+8=19, 1d6+9=15) just misses

[/sblock]

[sblock=L4W Ashir]
Init: +0 Speed: 6 Perception:12 Insight: 12
AC: 19 NAD:18/17/16
HP: 28/38 Surges: 7/7 Surge Value: 9 AP: 1
Languages: Common, Primordial
Str:19 Dex:12 Wis:13 Con:12 Int:19 Cha:8

Powers:
Cantrips
Scorching Burst
Thunderwave
Burning Hands
Icy Rays
Fire Shroud
Promise of Storms
Second Wind
Tome of Readiness
Flaming Sphere (Summon Dretch)
Summon Magma Beast (Stinking Cloud)

[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Max sees the situation turing dire and steps up the pressure. Stand tall paladin! We got to take him down now! I'll hold for a while! He then boldly moves foward, ignoring the pain, he swings his sword at the naga. The blade fails to connect however, mostly because the ever pressence of lightning.

[sblock=actions]
-5 naga aura

movement: move to n49
minor: inspiring word on raiko 16+1d6 = 21
attack: concentrated attack vs Naga: 1d20+11 = 12 reroll using sword power: 1d20+11 (can't get any lower ha ha) = 16 OMG! well, there goes the daily

If the naga attacks max and hits, max will use his vengence is mine power (if he is still alive)
[/sblock]

Raiko, inspired by max and the power of silent prayer, strikes again at the foe and hits!

[sblock=actions]
lightning aura: -5
minor: lay hands on self: spend a surge: 16 hp
movement: none

can you shift when slowed?

attack: holy strike: 1d20+11 vs AC: 20 for 1d10+5 (radiant)+3 (marked and still adjacent to target from previous mark) = 13
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Saves]
Not a lot of saves were made this round, uh?

1:Ashir 2:Max 3:Raiko (1d20=15, 1d20=3, 1d20=13)
[/sblock]

Lieth escape the pincer and moves to put a rock against his back while furioulsy lashing and shooting lightning at Raiko who remains standing only through the power of his will.

[sblock=Actions]
Immediate reaction to being hit by Raiko
Tail sting vs Raiko (1d20+11=30, 2d6+6+1d6-1=14) hit

Shift one to left

Move: TPL, Max gets no OA because of aura + ongoing damage

Standard:
Lightning lash; 2 sparks
Lightning Spark vs Raiko (1d20+11=20, 2d8+4=10) hit, again forgot dmg resist 1
vs Raiko (1d20+11=15, 2d8+4=18) miss
[/sblock]

[sblock=S&S]
Lieth: 43/162 Cursed, Marked, 2 AP spent

Haruka: 49 / 56
Ashir: 28/38 Slowed
Max: 27 (22) /42 -1 surge, Ongoing 5 and slowed (save ends)
Raiko: 10 (5) / 54 AP used, -3 surge

Lieth, Lightning Naga
Perception 16; darkvision
Shocking Convulsions aura 5; any enemy within the aura that has ongoing lightning damage is slowed and cannot take opportunity attacks.
HP 162; Bloodied 81
AC 19; Fortitude 18, Reflex 20, Will 20
Saving Throws +5
Tail Sting (standard, at-will) Lightning, Poison
Reach 2; +11 vs AC; 2d6+6 damage plus 1d6 lightning and poison damage.
Reactive Sting (immediate reaction, when an enemy hits lieth with a melee attack, )
Lieth makes a tail sting attack against the triggering enemy and shifts 1 square.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Camp-Round5.jpg
    Camp-Round5.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 96

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Haruka continues her circuit around the rock and starts in surprise when she nearly runs into Lieth. Reflexively she sends twisting tongues of fire at him, but her control is poor. Not only does she fail to hit but she also suffers some minor burns in the process. Haruka purses her lips in frustration. "You're very fast. But you're a lightning snake, so I suppose that's to be expected. Still, you're very fast."

[sblock=Actions]Move: Move to U51, regain concealment.
Standard: Fiery Bolt Lieth. No deal. Take 3 hp to not expend the power.[/sblock]

[sblock=Haruka's mini-stats]Haruka Sato human warlock 6
Initiative: +4 | Passive perception: 12 | Passive Insight: 18
AC: 19 | For: 20
| Ref: 20 | Will: 19
HP: 46/56 | Bloodied: 28 | Surge value: 14 | Surges: 10/10
Resist: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Tsugo
AP: 1 | Second Wind: not used
Melee Basic Attack: +9 vs AC, 1d6+4 damage
Ranged Basic Attack: +10 vs Reflex, 1d10+5 damage
Powers: Eldritch Blast, Eldritch Strike, Hellish Rebuke
Vampiric Embrace, Fiery Bolt
Flames of Phlegethos, Tyrannical Threat

Ethereal Stride, Everybody Move

Deathcut Armor, Prison of Salzacas, Blackleaf Gloves

Conditions:
Concealed[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
Max, initially moves away from the foe, but only to get a running start. With a battle cry he charges the naga a second time. His attack strikes true, knocking the naga down yet again. Someone finish this damn thing off!

[sblock=actions]
movement: shift left one square
minor: none
attack: flattening charge vs Naga Fort: 1d20+11= 28 for 14 damage and the naga is knocked prone

special: encounter power not expended.

if naga's counter attack hits, then Max will counter that attack with vengence is mine (haruka would be within range 5 or max so she would get the free movement action followed by a basic melee attack)
[/sblock]

Raiko, after praying to his god once more feels strength and vigor flow through his veins. In addition, after opening his eyes he sees the naga in a vunerable position. He too charges the naga, sinking his sword deep into the neck of the naga.

[sblock=actions]
lay hands on self: 2nd time during encounter: 16 points and hs number 4 spent.
movement: move to m51
attack: charge the naga p51: 1d20+10+1(charge) vs AC = 29 for 13 damage

mark target
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Immediate reaction vs Max (1d20+11-2=22, 2d6+6+1d6=16) miss, triggers mark; 4 radiant damage.

Raiko is slowed as part of the ongoing effect and so can't reach Lieth. Marks fall. I suppose Raiko double moves.

saves
1:Raiko 2:Max (1d20=7, 1d20=6)

Ashir is up.
[/sblock]

[sblock=S&S]
Lieth: 26/162 Cursed, 2 AP spent, prone

Haruka: 49 / 56
Ashir: 28/38 Slowed
Max: 22 (17) /42 -1 surge, Ongoing 5 and slowed (save ends)
Raiko: 21 (16) / 54 AP used, -4 surge

Lieth, Lightning Naga
Shocking Convulsions aura 5; any enemy within the aura that has ongoing lightning damage is slowed and cannot take opportunity attacks.
HP 162; Bloodied 81
Saving Throws +5
Reactive Sting (immediate reaction, when an enemy hits lieth with a melee attack, )
Lieth makes a tail sting attack against the triggering enemy and shifts 1 square.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Ashir moves up and levels a blast of cold that locks the snake in place. "C'mon everyone, while he's stuck!" the genasi calls out.

[sblock=Tome]
Just a reminder to me:

Property: When you use a wizard fire power that can be sustained through this tome, you regain hit points equal to the tome’s enhancement bonus each round that you sustain the power while bloodied. For example, if you used the flaming sphere power with a tome of the replenishing flame +2, you would regain 2 hit points each round you sustain the flaming sphere while you are bloodied. [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]

Minor:
Move: to D50
Standard: Icy Rays - icy ray; cold (1d20+8=21, 1d10+9=12) hits for 12 cold & immobilized TENT

[/sblock]

[sblock=L4W Ashir]

Powers:
Cantrips
Scorching Burst
Thunderwave
Burning Hands
Icy Rays
Fire Shroud

Promise of Storms
Second Wind
Tome of Readiness

[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Lieth was prone, so he had +2 defenses against ranged attack (and therefore 20 + 2 reflex) and so Ashir missed.

Also, it is a range 10 attack, so it means you must have moved in diagonal to end up in reach. So I put you same row but several columns to the right.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Get up
Standard, 2 ranged attack
1: vs Haruka (-2 SW) 2:Max (1d20+11=24, 2d8+4=13, 1d20+11=24, 2d8+4=9)

No OA for Max because he is in the aura and suffers ongoing lightning damage
[/sblock]

All the swagger is gone from the naga. Again lightning spark flies everywhere as the serpent makes his last stand and causing grievous injuries, yet it is only a matter of time before he falls.

[sblock=S&S]
Lieth: 26/162 Cursed, 2 AP spent

Haruka: 36 (31) / 56 Ongoing 5 and slowed (save ends)
Ashir: 28/38
Max: 22 (17) /42 -1 surge, Ongoing 5 and slowed (save ends)
Raiko: 12 (7) / 54 AP used, -4 surge, Ongoing 5 and slowed (save ends)

Lieth, Lightning Naga
HP 162; Bloodied 81
Saving Throws +5
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Camp-Round6.jpg
    Camp-Round6.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Ashir tries to blast it with flames again, this time the fire does little other than melt some of the frost from his last futile attack.

[sblock=Tome]
Just a reminder to me:

[sblock=ooc]
FYI, my wife may go early (scheduled on Friday for C-section) so if I am slow updating, you can assume Ashir will keep missing...

Minor:
Move:
Standard: Scorching Burst centered on R52 - scorching burst (1d20+9=10, 1d6+9=10) Snake Eyes!
[/sblock]

[sblock=L4W Ashir]

Powers:
Cantrips
Scorching Burst
Thunderwave
Burning Hands
Icy Rays
Fire Shroud

Promise of Storms
Second Wind
Tome of Readiness

[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=renaug1]
Oh, really? There is going to be a Walking Dead TV show?! Er... I mean, you are about to be a dad? Congrats! :cool:

And my best wishes for the C-Section to go without a hitch. It's routine nowadays but it's always stressful when it happens to a loved one. My sister is pregnant too right now and might end up needing a C-Section herself. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts...
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases