[GREYHAWK] This Week in Greyhawk Fandom, new installment available now!

chatdemon

First Post
Greetings fellow Greyhawk fans,
The latest installment of the This Week in Greyhawk Fandom column is now
available on Canonfire! (http://www.canonfire.com/html). I've adopted a
smaller, but more frequent format that will focus on selections of sites
with a common theme, and the current column explores sites that showcase fan
material for the out of print editions of D&D. Stop by and check it out, and
let me know what you think.

grodog

Hero
Hey Rich---

What happened to the links to the older newsletters? They don't seem to be there any more.

Also, FWIW, I found it difficult to find the link to the current newletter....

grodog

Hero
Oh, how come? They're a nice resource for scrolling back through the archives to see what was being discussed, and if there's a certain thread worth checking out somewhere....

chatdemon

First Post
grodog said:
Oh, how come? They're a nice resource for scrolling back through the archives to see what was being discussed, and if there's a certain thread worth checking out somewhere....

I've changed the scope of TWiGF to be more of a weekly (or probably more often than that) column where I spotlight groups of useful sights with a common theme.

I didn't think keeping the archives of the old newsletter style TWiGF really fit well into the new format, so I unlinked them (they are still there actually, just not linked to, rather than disrupt the database by deleting them, Im replacing the text in each one and retitling it as I complete the new installments of the column.

Apologies to those who liked the old format better, but I just had to find a balance between what is useful, and what i am able and willing to put forth the effort to write. Gary and I talked it over and the informal column style was actually his idea, since we didn't want to drop the feature altogether, but I was completely burnt out on doing the old version.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases