Malazan Book of the Fallen [Recruiting: M&M 2nd Ed]

Friday

First Post
....bit of grovelling.....

This is just on the off-chance that, after a long (not to mention abrupt and unexplained hiatus), I'm able to come back if [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] and [MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION] were:

A. Still around

B. Still able to play after so long?

I realise the latter point is unlikely....but thought it was worth a shot. Regardless, if not, my apologies to you all for leaving so sharply and not letting anyone know. A few things IRL happened that were complicated, as IRL always is.

Cheers

F

Friday

First Post
Awesome! :cool:

Give me the weekend to remind myself of where we were, who you were and where everyone else in the MBotF world was and I think we can kick back into things....you okay with just starting where we had left off?

Thanks for getting back to me - grateful!

:blush:

I'd also been having a think about the system we were using while I stoked the courage to re-start....not sure what you're feelings on switching to something else would be...if any? We don't have to of course, but was trying to see what would be easier - had been thinking something akin to 3.5 meself...but we can work that out.

Last edited:

Friday

First Post
I'll prepare a brief recap in the other thread, before we pick up where we were and then I think we would be overdue for a bit of a level up.....on account of you folks being so good as to return after my hiatus.

:)

Friday

First Post
Alright my friends, we are re-capped and ready to go! If you feel I've missed/glossed over anything just shout - covered the major points and ready to pick up where we left off.

We may have a new player join us, figured it would be ok as I haven't heard from [MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION] yet but he may still pop up. We'll see!

Laters

N

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I sort of stopped playing M&M, sorry. I would have declined sooner, but I really wanted to think about it first.

Besides, I am very busy and have no business starting (or restarting) anything more.

Good luck and all.

PS. Can you remove me from the campaign. Otherwise I will keep getting notifications about it.

Edit: Never mind, I just canceled the invite. All good now.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases