Malazan Book of the Fallen [Recruiting: M&M 2nd Ed]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Let's say that he got confused for a sudden movement and attacked anyway. I want to see what happens =) Helicrates is rather pragmatical.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Hello, I just had found this very interesting game. And I would like to shamelesly ask for one thing troubling me after reading initial posts.

Is there another space free to join ? ;)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am sure it's possible. I don't recall Friday ever mentioning that recruiting was closed.

If you can post pretty much daily, you have my vote to join.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Great to hear, thus if possible I would like to play nonhuman. Two choices struck me instantly:

A shapeshifter/dragon. A young one, of course. Hatchling to be extact. Greedy and going after money from bounties to pay debts of a orphange in wich he grew and found out truth about himself.

Or an Teblor mercenary walking around with a big "sword" that will never break or get dull.

Of course these proposals are just it, proposals meant to test waters.

Friday

First Post
I will welcome further players...of course...:D

There are some restrictions...though by mentioning Teblor I suspect you have some idea of the background we"re playing around in...

If you can PM what your idea for a character is, I can work you in :D would be great to have you onboard!

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Yay !

To be honest I'm big fan of Karsa Orlong. Even with the fact that he's corrupted with civilization's greatest weakness, insight. ;)

Anomander is paladin, fighting the hopeless fight to cuddle the Tiste Andi and save them from despair eating them away. And, even as I understand it, my impression is that he should get every one of the whinners, roll over the knee and beat the fear of Goddess into them with the flat of his sword. A little bit of hatred and wounded feelings would help great way to revify their race. Of course I don't supect him of such ruthlesness.:hmm:

Friday

First Post
sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry!

I have been having a bit of a nightmare between work and my MSc - I haven't had the chance to get on here ando do my usual weekly apology :.-(

I would like to carry on running this - but it's going to be at a slower pace than we've have been doing (including my horrendous dealys) - if you guys are cool with that (and I hope you are) then I shall carry on periodically.

I have several assignments due this week so it's going to be the coming weekend before I get anything down - I hope that's ok!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases