Malazan Book of the Fallen [Recruiting: M&M 2nd Ed]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
BTW, I leave on a business trip for 4 days out of the country. I should have Internet, but I might be short on time. When I get back other RL issues will take away my gaming next weekend, so I might be scarce for the next 7 days.

Friday

First Post
Sorry for my absence! This month I started a new job and had to get ready for Christmas...it has been a taxing one, let me tell you!

Hope you all had a good Christmas!

Friday

First Post
I figured as much. And I figured that, since you're all so used to my inability to keep to any sort of deadline, that you all wouldn't mind :p

There must be a way for me to post from my Blackberry...that would make my travelling to and from work faaar more entertaining!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
You rang?

Tapatalk has a iPhone and Android, and Nokia app that is available for sale.

Tapatalk is currently being beta testing their Black Berry app. To download it, visit tapatalk.com/bb in your black berry browser.

I should warn you, be careful when you post long messages over tapatalk since it tends to loose some text, that is at least that's what I noticed with android (about two updates ago). This problem might appear in the various other OS systems depending on how the various text boxes are formatted. Also (at least with Android) there are not bbs styling so you have to enter all the styling tags yourself, and after you do, none of it is visible.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases