Malazan Book of the Fallen [Recruiting: M&M 2nd Ed]

Friday

First Post
It's as much second nature as breathing is....but still, I've learnt something new - and that every M&M game I ever played in/ran has been slightly erroneous...

Ah well.

Friday

First Post
Voda my friend, I'm afraid you have missed a Notice check - my second post was just to add a bit more scene to the..er..scene :D

Just need your Notice roll and I'll carry on.

I've also edited my two previous posts slightly to make them a little clearer. I hope it helps! :)

With any luck, my next post will be from a fully-fledged-proper-actual-desktop-PC! :cool:

Friday

First Post
Again - apologies for delays guys - I had an interview this morning and I've been doing a lot of prep for it during the week.

Anyway, I shall have some posted in response and so on over the weekend - I haven't forgotten about you all!

By the by, I got the job :p so I'm rather chuffed and shall be supping rather a lot of wine this evening :)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
20 houses per person for the tavern stay, so 60 houses is 60% of the knife.

With nothing buy D&D to compare it to: 2gp/night/person then the poisoned knife was only worth 10gp? Seems like we spent the night in a very expensive tavern or Goble is a cheap skate only paying us 300 houses so far. Our payment is barely covering our cost of spending the night in the city for 5 days. Heroes such as us need to find more lucrative employment I think. ;)

Might I offer a suggestion, instead of re-inventing the wheel, just work out your conversion calculation for gold pieces vs. houses and just steal everything from D&D or something. Certainly saves you a lot of work and keeps things in balance. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases