Malazan Book of the Fallen [Recruiting: M&M 2nd Ed]

Friday

First Post
Right. Totally misread most of your post, my post and the scruffy notes I made on how much stuff costs.

The tavern you stayed in WAS 2 Houses/night/person. Sorry, had an errant '0' floating around there. And the tavern you were in was ROUGH. There are places that cost more, like the 20 Houses rate but you ain't been there yet. The poisoned blade IS worth 100 Houses - that poison is expensive in it's own right, and the blade itself was nothing to write home about just a method of getting a rather effective poinson onto the victim.

Goble is paying you each 150 Houses/day, does that sound fair to you?

Houses are roughly equivalent to gold pieces, but I'm going to allow a little leeway about this since nothing is exactly the same.

Does that all seem ok?

And my usual apologies for delays. I got lumped with a load of work to finish off before I start my new job. :rant:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
VV; Not sure if you intended to attack a woman with no weapons in her hand. The way I read it, she was intimidated and did not draw her dagger and she put the bone she was holding down.

I realize our guys are not the straight and narrow type, but I am not even sure Octavia would have done that after the woman obeyed. And she's a little evil. ;)

Can you confirm that was your intention so I can react properly? Thanks mate.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Near as I can tell, she never drew them. So are you going to change your action or just go with it? I think you can edit if you want. Friday probably hasn't read it yet.

Friday

First Post
I have read it but it's up to you what you - the woman has yet to draw weapons and from all appearances apparently thought better of it.

If you want to go ahead with that action, that's fine but if you want to edit then feel free.

Just let me know here what you've decided matey :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases