Malazan Book of the Fallen [Recruiting: M&M 2nd Ed]

Friday

First Post
Excellent guys!!

Durzo Stern

Helicraters Ptomolo

Teth Narkil

I like 'em!

I've put the first post in, so feel free to jump in as soon as your happy with everything - if you have questions about backgrounds and meshing them into this setting then don't hesitate to ask!

I did mean to ask - how do you want to do the rolling? I know in some games, the GM does it and in some the players do it - I am more leaning to the latter, since I'm old-fashioned that way :p but it is entirely up to you. I'm a trustworthy soul!

Voda Vosa

First Post
Excellent guys!!

Durzo Stern

Helicraters Ptomolo

Teth Narkil

I like 'em!

I've put the first post in, so feel free to jump in as soon as your happy with everything - if you have questions about backgrounds and meshing them into this setting then don't hesitate to ask!

I did mean to ask - how do you want to do the rolling? I know in some games, the GM does it and in some the players do it - I am more leaning to the latter, since I'm old-fashioned that way :p but it is entirely up to you. I'm a trustworthy soul!

Quick question, exactly where is your first post?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Teth inhales deeply, sucking his power deeper into himself, like the air. There is a strange taste to the air in there. "So, what can we do for you?" he asks professionaly, but still curious about the 'being' before him.
??? I am confused, WD. Is he talking to Goble Fenn or Helicrates? I was assuming we have yet to actually meet Goble. Aren't we heading to grab some food and wait for his arrival?

Voda Vosa

First Post
Guess you missed this

Candles on the table sputter into life at Teth's presence, illuminating someone already seated opposite the door. Flickering light draws a narrow, wisened face into sharp relief. Lank grey hair sits on her shoulders, resting on torn and dirty clothing. Eyeless sockets still give the impression that you are being watched.
"Reign in your Warren sorcerer" rasps the figure, "I suspect I am somewhat flammable.
Five places have been set at the table, the withered creature motions for you all to sit. The rooms smells oddly of damp and mildew, despite looking simply dry and dirty.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases