Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

Alt F4

First Post
So, looking at magic item prices, unless we want to pick up a pair of Everburning Torches, there's not much in the way of single items in the 250 gp to 350 gp range. So what I'm thinking is that I'll spend 100gp on a couple of Cure Light Wounds potions, and offer the other 150 gp to the spellcasters towards scrolls. 150gp will buy a single 2nd level cleric scroll, or 6 1st level cleric and/or sorcerer scrolls. I never play casters, so I don't know what the best scrolls would be.

Far as the potions go, Ears already has two CLW potions. If anyone else has fewer than that, they can have the new ones, otherwise Ears will hold on to them.

(Assuming of course, HM doesn't hang me from a tall limb for futzing with equipment at this late stage. :) )

IronWolf

blank
So, looking at magic item prices, unless we want to pick up a pair of Everburning Torches, there's not much in the way of single items in the 250 gp to 350 gp range.

Sabern will have light prepared, so we should be pretty good on light.

Alt F4 said:
So what I'm thinking is that I'll spend 100gp on a couple of Cure Light Wounds potions, and offer the other 150 gp to the spellcasters towards scrolls. 150gp will buy a single 2nd level cleric scroll, or 6 1st level cleric and/or sorcerer scrolls. I never play casters, so I don't know what the best scrolls would be.

CLW potions are always good. If we throw money towards scrolls lesser restoration always jumps out as a decent thing to have. I have one spell slot prepared with that, but if we hit some nasty poison or some other form of ability damage an additional casting of that in a pinch could be useful.

There may be something better scroll wise than that from the sorcerer angle though.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You guys are welcome to take Gerlari's 99 GP and use it however you need - since we all know each other, it makes sense that the money would go to the best party use . . .

JDragon

Explorer
Hey all, sorry for the delay getting my part in here. I was out of town for the weekend with no internet access.

I'm good starting with the party knowing each other. (Which seems to be the way we are going anyways, so thats all good)

Lusk is a straight melee fighter (ranger actually) and likes to get in close, so he may be a good flank buddy as well.

Lusk has 50gp he can throw in to the group fund.

HM - So is the current version of Lusk in the RG thread good to go?

Thanks

JD

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Looks good JD :D I may need to add some more orcs to this becasue I see Lusk just hacking his way through these poor devils.

IC is up everyone: http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/278271-forge-fury.html

Give you all a chance to describe your characters in your opening post (WD's character has blue eyebrows!?!? :p) and throw in a stat block and spells plz.

I think maybe you should by a few potions of Lesser Restoration or cures incase the cleric goes down. Let me know here will use this as group 1 OOC and if a second group gets off the ground will give them there own OOC.

Games all yours have fun :p

HM

Remove ads