Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks JD I was getting around to that, but this big battle I got going on taking most of my time. Also I would have posted you not completeing your actions that round but continuing them into the next. ;)

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Oops. I'll edit my action in a few moments. Good catch!

Meantime, don't forget that in PF everyone is flat-footed until they actually act in the combat (so none of us, as we'll act in the surprise round but the orcs will be until they do something).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Did everyone go?? I'll wait for WD and just have Ears hide and draw a missile weapon I know AF4 said Ears would be a flanker but I don't think so on this narrow ledge.

Oh and I have added Forge of Fury and all links to my signature should you need to get to a thread.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok a small update for a small "get ready" round.

Letting you know you may post out of order if you wish just know that someone who goes before you can trump your actions and you may need to edit.

Also and a BIG thing Auris started casting Sleep in the surprise round so when would it go off? To late to look it up know but I will tomorrow maybe during break at work.

Round 1 has started and if you have ever played FoF before you know it is the first round of some kool chaos LOL :p

HM

JDragon

Explorer
HM,

Just wanted to clarify how you will be running combat, so I can post my actions at the correct time?

Will we all be declaring actions and adjusting as the PC's / NPC's act?

Or

Will we be waiting for each PC / NPC to act in order so we can act accordingly?

I think you explained this in your last post, but I'm not understanding for some reason.

JD

IronWolf

blank
HM,

Just wanted to clarify how you will be running combat, so I can post my actions at the correct time?

Will we all be declaring actions and adjusting as the PC's / NPC's act?

This option. He said go ahead and post in any order, just be prepared to adjust your actions if a previous event in init trumps your action.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases