Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Pace is really great for pbp guys So I wanted to say kudos to all of you. :D

Will wait for WD to give a responds to the new room and then continue.

Also was wondering if anyone new a player to take over AltF4's charatcer. It looks like RL got the best of him, :( and I hop ehe tackles it and comes back for another game soon. But for know I would rather not NPC a role like the Rogue. So if you know anyone have them drop us a line here I will try and PM those who were interested when we first started.

Let them know about Ears and that we are only playing till the module is finished.

HM

IronWolf

blank
If we aren't moving in combat rounds I can post Sabern's actions of moving to investigate the people calling for help. It seems the melee types have moved into protective positions to allow Sabern to do this in reasonable safety.

I just don't want to step out of turn....

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Not really any turns once I post Combat is Over. But I do like to know what everyone wants to do before I start off with a paticular spot.

When not in combat maybe list what your want to do and sblock in a couple "if I see this I do this..., or if attacked I do that..." but again not really nessacary this is an old 3.0 adventures more combat than you can shake a wand at.

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
heads up will give everyone till tomorrow night to post up anything else they want their character to do before updating and responding to Sabern.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Think I botched this by putting all the orcs on the board have gone back and edited that so everyone should edit in their ready actions and take those first. Before we get into round one.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok first before I go and edit in the fluff where is the discussion thread on power attack for Pathfinder. I read the descrption in the book and am like huh??

Mowgli I don't think you subtracted from your attack roll but still added to the damage (and some major damage it was) But that one attack hit and took the lead orc to -11 on it's own (no power attack needed) not mentioning the ready action hit and electric damage ouch!! Well I really want to learn more about power attack and I wonder why they changed it like they did??

Second I have taken most of Gerlaris attacks and used them from surprise round to round 1 and took Auris's post for his round one action I only need Lusk and Sabern to post their round one actions and we will end the round and start from the top.

ok let me go fluff the IC.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Actually I got all confused when I went back to edit - thought I'd got the numbers back to a regular attack.

The original idea had Gerlari raging along with his power attack; the extra to hit came from his boosted STR.

Remove ads