Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Actually I got all confused when I went back to edit - thought I'd got the numbers back to a regular attack.

The original idea had Gerlari raging along with his power attack; the extra to hit came from his boosted STR.

Maybe with all he can do with an attack it would be better to list out the options and put them on your sheet in the RG and then in the IC you can just say which option you are using for that attack.

what I have a question on about powerattack is the whole +4 BAB = -2 to hit +4 damage and when can you stop taking negatives??

Did Sabern get the crossbow shot off?

Sabern's IC Post from Earlier

Sorry IW I have it my notes that Sabern missed due to firing into combat (the orcs moved first) but forgot to add that to the fluff. It is edited in now, the bolt flew down the north hallway and is alight down there.

HM

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Maybe with all he can do with an attack it would be better to list out the options and put them on your sheet in the RG and then in the IC you can just say which option you are using for that attack.

what I have a question on about powerattack is the whole +4 BAB = -2 to hit +4 damage and when can you stop taking negatives??

HM

Good idea; I'll add it to his sheet when I get regular Internet service back.

On Power Attack, it's just as straightforward as it seems. +4 BAB = -2 TH/+4 Damage. +8 BAB = -3 TH/+6 Damage. And so on.

A 20th level Fighter w/ a mundane weapon and power attack will get 4 attacks/round at +14/+09/+04/-01 To Hit, and each attack will be +12 Damage. This doesn't take STR bonus or any other modifiers into account.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So your character is at the -2TH/+4 damage spot then, right?

What I'm asking is can you go -4TH/+8 damage?? or is it the above your max?

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks IW :D

@ Mowgli those most recent actions are your round two actions correct. Because you know the orcs go before you and Auris goes before them they may be asleep. (Awesome damage though and It's not red orc is about to die that blow would have killed him even if he was at his max hp to start. It's red orc is a dead orc. Should have known you would get the reference ;))

Have to wait for WD and a look at the concentration rules. before going any further.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Roger that, HM! I had a moment of internet access yesterday and was afraid it would go out again. Today I'm traveling back to Arkansas from sunny Florida, so I'll be on the road all day and won't have a chance to post. Thought I'd get his most likely actions posted so I'm not holding things up.

If WD, Lusk or the Orcs spoil my actions feel free to alter them at your whim - if they're not asleep the most likely change would be to position, as the orcs may move before Gerlari acts. If so, just position him where he can whack a couple of them with his cleave and let it fly!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases