Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Was going to update but need to pause to ask WD about his changed action.

You want to cast Dancing Lights and center it on the group of orcs in the chasm room correct?

Doing that will cancel the dancing lights spell that is currently lighting up the room everyone is fightning in.

Now I think you believe that the Glitterdust spell will light the room but really no, it will show everyone the ogre and wolf but the light the dust casts is small not even a foot out. Or so I am taking it from the spell description and the -40 to Stealth checks.

Your call as to what you wish your chracter to do just thought he would understand what would happen first and not spring any surprises on you.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
You are right. Maybe it will makes movement more dangerous through the room. But the darkness would give no concealment for those effected by the glitterdust... Ok, he will just renew the spell in the main fighting room.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Update complete please note that I wish for everyone to put the round # somewhere in their post.

For characters like Lusk whose actions shouldn't effect others you can go whenever you wish. I will try and recap things in order. It's only when you really need to wait for someone else to go that you should.

HM

IronWolf

blank
I have a friend interested in assuming the role of Ears. He is new to the EN World boards, but he is a good friend of mine and has played in Play by posts I have run in the past (and I've played in ones he's run). He signed up with the username 'seandwulf'.

I believe he is ready to step in as Ears as soon as HM approves.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thank goodness, I will send your friend a pm and ask him to drop in here to work out the change over from NPC to PC.

Thanks alot IW made my night er.. morning. LOL

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ear!! Ear!!

I am glad your aboard seandwulf I think it better to have someone in control of the rogue instead of the guy who knows where all the traps are LOL.

Go ahead and re quote Ears in the RG and that way you can make any changes you wish. Right now I have Ears trying to free the prisoners his thoughts are, even if the group doesn't make it through the fight he can at least give these people a chance to run. Just doesn't know what's going on around him till the fight ends (probably this round) and things quiet down.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases