Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

JDragon

Explorer
Welcome to the party.

FYI - I will be out of town with possibly limited internet access starting Saturday 8/14 through Sunday 8/22.

Thanks

seandwulf

First Post
Modifications to Ears:
* Swap rogue talent Quick Disable for Combat trick: Shield proficiency

Spending the leftover gold on:
Dagger (2)
Heavy mace
Hammer
Iron spike (10)
Sacks (5)
Signal whistle
Everburning torch
Holy water
Cure light wounds (2)
Light wood shield

Any objections?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey all in my fastest pbp game ever. Please give your DM alittle time to figure out excatly what is going on. LOL I know we should be all knowing and all powerful but it takes time to convert that into layman's terms for the masses. :p

Problem is this encounter occured in room #8 with the monsters from rooms #12 and #14. So I need to figure what is present and Auris's spell actually detected something. And figuring out what Yarrack is up to. :devil:

I promise an update tommorrow afternoon as I am off work and am planning a day at Borders. (javashake mmmmm...)

I'll pen and paper everything (oldschool D&D) and post up tommorrow including XP ;)

HM

IronWolf

blank
Hey all in my fastest pbp game ever. Please give your DM alittle time to figure out excatly what is going on. LOL I know we should be all knowing and all powerful but it takes time to convert that into layman's terms for the masses. :p

Heh! No worries. I think the only think Sabern has going that needs DM input is his interaction with the prisoners.

HolyMan said:
I promise an update tommorrow afternoon as I am off work and am planning a day at Borders. (javashake mmmmm...)

Mmmmm - javashake sounds excellent!

IronWolf

blank
Just a heads up that Ms. IronWolf informed me the place we are going this weekend might not have Internet access. So that potentially puts me offline from 8/12 to 8/15.

Feel free to act on Sabern's behalf if necessary. If there are more baddies coming down the hall he will range them for a bit with the crossbow and once softened up just a bit move to melee if needed. If someone ends up needing healing badly enough feel free to have him spontaneously cast a healing spell, otherwise we have a cure light wand that has 45 charges left.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As to not waste IW's internet access while he is away, I have updated the IC. :p

Figure that only about 20-30 seconds have gone by while you watched the tunnels and Auris concentrated on the magic.

seandwulf a heads up the daning lights (floating electirc balls acually) only cast light at 10' so even in the room you are in it is all shadowy.

Let the suspence commence! :D

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases