Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

Alt F4

First Post
HolyMan, nice trick with the code tag. I've edited my post to change the skills section to use Mowgli's much more readable format (thanks, Mowgli). I've also added a section for level 5, although I want to hold off deciding on his feat and his new language from the Linguistics skill for now.

For the language I wanna see what sort of creatures we might need to communicate with. For the feat I want to see whether it looks like a combat feat or another skill-up feat would be more useful.

Oh, and yeah you can call me anything that's easy to type. AF4 works, as does Alt, Alty, even Alf. Though if you call me Al, I'm gonna have to call you Betty. :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
HM noticed in the sticky about group(s), are you planning on running more than one group? If so I would be interested.

Yes the point here is to get a variety of people hopefully playing a vairety of classes, so I may get my PF feet wet. So jump in the water is... oh no yellow! :eek:

HolyMan, nice trick with the code tag. I've edited my post to change the skills section to use Mowgli's much more readable format (thanks, Mowgli). I've also added a section for level 5, although I want to hold off deciding on his feat and his new language from the Linguistics skill for now.

For the language I wanna see what sort of creatures we might need to communicate with. For the feat I want to see whether it looks like a combat feat or another skill-up feat would be more useful.

No problems I really wanted people to be part way done to save time no need to be complete. But I will tell you this FoF is a standard dungeon crawl with all the trimmings, traps/monsters/unquie combat areas/RPing/ and GULP! is that a Black Dragon on the cover? It was rated in the top ten of The Best D&D Adventures Ever. I like it.

Oh, and yeah you can call me anything that's easy to type. AF4 works, as does Alt, Alty, even Alf. Though if you call me Al, I'm gonna have to call you Betty. :)

Then I will not call you Al :p but will call you AF4 thanks.

HM

IronWolf

blank
I would be interested in joining a party if there is room for another player. I won't be able to build up a character sheet until later today or possibly as late as tomorrow.

I would be up for playing a melee, cleric or rogue role where needed.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey IronWolf (may I call you IW? call me HM plz) We could use a cleric to get this first group off the ground. As I won't be able to start checking sheets till tommorrow you timing sounds good and there are three ahead of you so take some time.

If everyone agrees we will go 4 strong unless you players think one more, and that could be rangerjohn or another from the Help HolyMan thread I posted. :p

HM

IronWolf

blank
Hey IronWolf (may I call you IW? call me HM plz) We could use a cleric to get this first group off the ground. As I won't be able to start checking sheets till tommorrow you timing sounds good and there are three ahead of you so take some time.

Yep, you can call me IW. I will build up a cleric then and get his character sheet posted tonight or tomorrow depending on how time tonight works out.

Thanks!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Awesome then I am off to work will tonight but am off tommorrow so I believe will get those in the RG a checked.

fitd, GM, rangerjohn any of you wishing to join this first group?? or do you guys want to wait for one more and start your own??

HM

JDragon

Explorer
I would love to jump in on this if their is room.

I'm open on character ideas so just let me know whats needed if you got room.

I'll be contemplating some characters till I hear something.

*** Thinking maybe a dwarven ranger right now, trying to reclaim an old clan holding.

JDragon - AKA JD

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome JD if you want there is room in both groups I believe.

Group 1:
air sorcerer
barbarian/fighter
rogue - high on perception
cleric (possibly multiclass not sure)

You could join this one give them a group of five and your dwarven ranger would fit in very well.

Group 2:
undecided
undecided
undecided

As you can see plenty of room for both you and a character concept.

@GM Good luck with that, I hope he pulls through. I have you a spot in group two btw.

HM

Remove ads