Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

JDragon

Explorer
ok, sounds like a plan HM.

I'll join group 1 if they will have me. I'll post my character as soon as I'm done putting him together. Should be tonight or tomorrow evening.

BTW - what sources are you using for Traits?

Thanks

JD

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry JD, I am new to PF (it's only been around less than a year) so I don't know much about traits but they give you some benefits and help with background.

So use any trait you like from anywhere you like but I do have a veto pen so no instant crit confrimed and die type stuff please.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks I have a shortcut to that on myu desktop so no trouble looking that up then. I just like using the hardback book better than reading on a computer.

HM

JDragon

Explorer
Ok thanks for the info on what sources we could use for traits.

Here is what I'm thinking...

Blooded (Dwarf Regional Trait)
Desperate battles have honed your fighting skills against the ancient enemies of the dwarves.
Benefit: You receive a +1 trait bonus on weapon damage rolls against giants, goblins, and orcs.

Tunnel Fighter (Dwarven Racial Trait)
Caves and tunnels are a second home to you.
Benefit: While underground, you receive a +2 trait bonus to initiative checks and a +1 trait bonus on weapon damage rolls for critical hits (this damage is multiplied on a critical hit).

Let me know if you see a problem with either of these.

My character may be a little delayed due to a power outage last night. But I'll do my best to get it done as quick as I can.

JD

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=WD]
Game Info-
both your additional languages aren't on the halfling list
Abilities - check
Combat -
Have your hp at 40 = [4d6(24)+8=32] +4 [feat] + 4 [fav class]
AC: shouldn't list mage armor (even though it does last 4 hours) and +1 [misc] should say +1 [dodge]
Instead of +1 [misc] should probably list as +1 [racial]
and list Will as:
Will: +5/+7* = +4 [base] + 0 [Wis] + 1 [racial] + 2 [vs. fear]*
CMD: is 14 but you forgot to list -1 [STR] -1 [size] +2 [BAB] (listing the CMB is a kool way to do it btw but harder to check)
Speed: 20'(Fly 60'/average) - you can fly very kool
under Spell Resistance list - Energey Resistance(electrical) 10
Weapon Stats- incomplete
Racial Traits- check
Class Features-
Spells
Cantrips
Bloodline: Elemental(Air)
-bonus class skill: Knowledge(planes)
-bloodline arcana
-bloodline powers (energy type= electrical, Fly(60'/average)
-elemental ray = 30' range tough attack, 1d6+2(electrical damage), 6/day
-elemental resistance = energy resistance(electrical) 10
Feel free to copy/paste the above
Feats-
add Prof. with all simple weapons (sorcerer)
Skills- points are correct, the rest is incomplete
Equipment- incomplete
Details- incomplete
Level up- incomplete
Will fill the rest in later.
Darn should have read that first.LOL
Here's something you can add to your sheet WD:
[sblock=Spells]
Sorcerer Spells Known: Cantrips- 6, 1st- 3, 2nd- 1, + 1 bloodline spell
Cantrips: list
1st lvl: list + electrical hands
2nd lvl: list
Spells per day: DC = 10 + spell level + 3 [CHA]
1st lvl: 7
2nd lvl: 4 [/sblock]
Background Traits - haven't gone to check yet[/sblock]
[sblock=Mowgli]
Game Info-
Classes: Barbarian(favored)/Fighter
Level: 4 (2/2)
Abilities-
points add up but they don't match up, Con should be 10 points and Str should be 7 points
Combat-
AC Flatfooted: should be 18?/ you can't be caught flat-footed except through a feint
Will save: +0/+1* = +0 [base] + 0 [WIS] + 1 [save vs fear only*]
Weapon Stats- complete
Racial Traits- complete
Background Traits- complete and approved
Class Features- complete
Feats- please add:
Prof. with all simple and martial weapons
Prof. with all armors (heavy, medium, and light) and all shields
Skills- complete
Equipment-
GP spent checks out
Weight should be 92lbs.(still a light load), looks like mirthal shirt weighs to much should be 10lbs, and your special items have weigh listed for one not five, btw no food or water tough s.o.b. huh?
Details- complete
Level ups- hmmm.. I just wanted you to have your 5 lvl changes listed so we didn't have to wait to long for them during the game. You did them all(except lvl5) thanks made it easy to check your character.[/sblock]
[sblock=AF4]
Game info-
Due to adding +1 INT after 1st lvl you would have one less language to start for a total of 7 = 2 racial + 1 INT + 4 Skill
Abilities- complete
Combat-
AC vs. Traps: 19 = 10 + 4 [armor] + 4 [DEX] + 1 [trap sense]
Reflex saves: +8/+9* = +4 [base] + 4 [DEX] + 1 [save vs traps*]
Will saves: +3/+5* = +1 [Base] + 2 {WIS] + 2 [save vs. enchantments*]
Weapon Stats- complete
Racial Traits- complete
Class features- complete
Feats- complete
would like you to list Proficiencies here but having them in features I guess is ok too, long as they are somewhere
Skills- complete but...
I have you at 41 ranks again having a low starting INT means less to start, maybe you should change your Wis/Int points cost and at 4th say you raised the Wis (Ears grew wiser after a few adventures?) then you wouldn't have to change languages or skills.
Equipment-
potion: list (1d8+1) weighs 0.5lbs cost should be 50gp Do you have two??
waterskins total weight = 8 lbs
all weights were right even though you didn't list waterskins at 8lb you still added it.(even coin weights were correct NICE!) just need to:
a)change weight for two waterskins
b)decide if that is two potions then money is good but add 1lb to haversack (if one 0.5 lbs and you have 50 more gp)
c)list amount of hp recieved from potions
Details- complete and a background
Level Ups- complete till lvl 5 and that is pending so is good [/sblock]
[sblock=IW]
Saw you weren't quite ready so let me know when you are, thanks One thing i did see was you worship the god of honor and justice and are a dirty fighter something from before your cleric career started?
Saw your update will check tonight for you. :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
[sblock=IW]
Saw you weren't quite ready so let me know when you are, thanks One thing i did see was you worship the god of honor and justice and are a dirty fighter something from before your cleric career started?
Saw your update will check tonight for you. :)
[/sblock]

[sblock=IW Reply]

The character sheet should be good to go now. I did make an armor adjustment from full plate to banded mail earlier today.

The dirty fighter was picked up from his days in Absalom when he was hanging with the wrong crowd. He was a bit less than honorable back then. He didn't turn to religion until later in his life, but the skill of being more effective when flanking is still useful when seeking out evil.

I think the character background justifies it, but if you feel it is too much of a stretch, just let me know and I can swap it out.

[/sblock]

Alt F4

First Post
[sblock=AF4]
Game info-
Due to adding +1 INT after 1st lvl you would have one less language to start for a total of 7 = 2 racial + 1 INT + 4 Skill
Abilities- complete
Combat-
AC vs. Traps: 19 = 10 + 4 [armor] + 4 [DEX] + 1 [trap sense]
Reflex saves: +8/+9* = +4 [base] + 4 [DEX] + 1 [save vs traps*]
Will saves: +3/+5* = +1 [Base] + 2 {WIS] + 2 [save vs. enchantments*]
Weapon Stats- complete
Racial Traits- complete
Class features- complete
Feats- complete
would like you to list Proficiencies here but having them in features I guess is ok too, long as they are somewhere
Skills- complete but...
I have you at 41 ranks again having a low starting INT means less to start, maybe you should change your Wis/Int points cost and at 4th say you raised the Wis (Ears grew wiser after a few adventures?) then you wouldn't have to change languages or skills.
Equipment-
potion: list (1d8+1) weighs 0.5lbs cost should be 50gp Do you have two??
waterskins total weight = 8 lbs
all weights were right even though you didn't list waterskins at 8lb you still added it.(even coin weights were correct NICE!) just need to:
a)change weight for two waterskins
b)decide if that is two potions then money is good but add 1lb to haversack (if one 0.5 lbs and you have 50 more gp)
c)list amount of hp recieved from potions
Details- complete and a background
Level Ups- complete till lvl 5 and that is pending so is good [/sblock]

[sblock]I had figured his languages and skills based on reading a statement from James Jacobs that unlike 3.5, Int increases in PF were retroactive. Here's a citation: d20pfsrd.com.

Course the GM is king, so if you don't want Int increases to be retroactive, I'm totally cool with swapping starting Int and Wis, since it's the same result anyway.

It was 2 potions of CLW, I didn't note the quantity when I transcribed from PCGen. The incorrect weight on the waterskins was a similar error. (I transcribed the weight for one rather than two).

The incorrect weight on the potions is all PCGen's fault however. But it got the weight right on the coins (something I never could have done correctly myself), so I guess it's both boo and hooray for PCGen.

Moving Proficiencies to the Feats section is no problem. It does make more sense for them to be there.

I've made corrections to my local copy on everything except the Int-related stuff, and will post an updated sheet when I get your ruling on that issue.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No it is a rule and it is exactly why I am running this game. To learn little things like that, I must have taken the 3.5e version for granted.

So you are corrected in all those skill points and languages, glad you didn't start with a 14 INT and 13 Wis then raised the Wis never would have learned nothin.

Huzzah!! even before the game begins, LOL :D

HM

Remove ads