Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You are good WD (sorry you can't fly yet that would have been fun, :p)

So everyone is in the RG and ready, I have a mass combat for my Off to War campaign that is taking most of my internet time till I get it working normal. Sorry for the slow start up but once this is up and running should be smooth sailing. The post rate is up to all of you this is a module and all I need to know is what you decide to do next and I just tell you what you see.

I am working on the IC thread off-line to just copy/paste in which leads me to the question: Is it ok to start these characters already as a group or would you all prefer to say you are all seperate mercs hired for the same task. Either works for me just the first leads right into the adventure the second will have you starting out in town talking to the local king.

Setting my sights on WED nite I should have my other thread set up by then, and if not I will be back to normal posting come FRI. :D

HM

Alt F4

First Post
I'm good either way, though with a slight preference towards already knowing each other.

The advantage to that is that we can use the time until HM's internet is back to full capacity to mesh backgrounds a bit, and maybe discuss some tactics. For example, as a Rogue, my guy's gonna want a flanking buddy. Maybe talk about ways to keep the melee guys out of the way of the spellcasters and/or archers (I forget, do we have anyone who's primarily an archer?)

If we've worked together before it makes more sense to have already worked those issues out mostly. If not, we can figure it out as we go.

IronWolf

blank
The advantage to that is that we can use the time until HM's internet is back to full capacity to mesh backgrounds a bit, and maybe discuss some tactics. For example, as a Rogue, my guy's gonna want a flanking buddy. Maybe talk about ways to keep the melee guys out of the way of the spellcasters and/or archers (I forget, do we have anyone who's primarily an archer?)

Sabern is a cleric, tends towards the melee side as opposed to ranged, though he carries a crossbow for times that ranged is just the way to go. Sabern can likely handle being a flanking partner or helping hold a line to keep critters away from our spellcasters.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Gerlari's a melee combat beast through and through. Lightly armored but full of damage potential. Not a particularly bright one, though . . .

Alt F4

First Post
Ears carries a bow for backup too, but obviously would rather melee & sneak attack whenever possible.

And hey, having the cleric as a flanking partner means I don't have far to go when I need healing, right? :)

Oh, and I dunno if anyone else wound up with leftover gold, but Ears still has about 250gp he's willing to throw in towards a party-owned item.

IronWolf

blank
And hey, having the cleric as a flanking partner means I don't have far to go when I need healing, right? :)

Always good to be close to the cleric! :cool:

Alt F4 said:
Oh, and I dunno if anyone else wound up with leftover gold, but Ears still has about 250gp he's willing to throw in towards a party-owned item.

I don't have much leftover gold, but I did pick up a wand of cure light wounds and a few scrolls that will hopefully help out.

Remove ads